OK I've moved over to be amongst previous buddies

Nibbles

Silver Member
Nibbles, calling in to say hi. I agree with Lelly, get the mods to move your diary over to maintainers where we can find you more easily... we are mostly restarters too, but have got a good bond between us that seems to keep us on track, although some of us are not following CD too strictly. What you will get over there are familiar faces, support, encouragement and friendship.

xxx

Well, it just is too lonely over in the Restarters sub-forum and you gals are all in this one, so I'm moving over to join you all.
Won't bother bringing my first 3 weeks over to here, but will feel fab back amongst forum friends
It'll be just like the first time around with all those familiar names.
Although it seems that loads of you have defected to SW or other weight loss programmes.
I know CD isn't easy, certainly isn't for me this time around, but as each weigh-in has happened, I have remained on SS, despite thinking I would move on to 810 each week.
I am gagging for a piece of chicken and a few tablespoons of green veg. I think that next Monday has got to be my step 2 day.

Yay...!! oh so glad to see you over here, relax and get yourself comfy hunny
xx

Yay, the trampolining elephant to look at again - always makes me smile and good to see you over here Nibbles.......you definitely wont get lonely here xx

Yay, the trampolining elephant to look at again - always makes me smile and good to see you over here Nibbles.......you definitely wont get lonely here xx

For sure.
When I come online, there's always the most people viewing this sub forum.
And I always follow the threads here too.

Welcome home Nibbles! Love your jumping elephant! xx

Thanks for embracing me back.
Well here I am, in total shock that I have kept this darn SS going 100% til now and will continue whilst the determination holds.
Sun shining over here in the south western outskirts of Greater London and giving me more will power, with the onset of an early summer.>>Shouldn't talk too soon.
All those skimpy clothes and the thought of a fat bod is keeping me going.
Maintenance here I come. (very soon I hope)
Hope you are all doing well and just wish I could pass on some of my will power, having read how a few of you are struggling.
I remember reading your threads back in 2008 and 09 and almost envying the goings on and success. Just wishing you all the best and hoping you can resist all those damn temptations all around us.

Morning Nibbles, Happy Friday to you, hold on to that will power hunny, it'll get you to maintenance sooner! you are doing so fab, really pleased for you!
i'm on a mission to get myself fit before my hols, the wiif it actually got dusted off today, immediately comandeered by DS but i'll get my chance when they are in school...gotta be better that me not moving about at all i suppose!

Have agreat day hunny, any nice plans for the sunny weekend?

x

Ha... you moved over and I missed it! Typical! Anyway, have found you now and posted so I should be 'subscribed'. Hope you have had a good weekend... think it will be inspiring to have you and your determination over here to spur me on, I have been messing about for way too long and need to get back on track.

xxx

Ha... you moved over and I missed it!

your determination over here to spur me on, I have been messing about for way too long and need to get back on track.

xxx

OOpps confessions of CD Returner. I have been naughty for the first time in 27 days.
Tomorrow I anticipate moving onto Step 2 810cals, but tonight I had barbecued Teriyaki chicken breast off the gas grill and green salad for tea ( but it had French dressing on it :eek: ). And maybe too much green stuff.
Tomorrow I am back onto the STRICT rules of CD and will continue to lose that last stone.
Can't wait to get there.

Oops, hope it's not our bad influence... sounds fine Nibbles, just see it as starting 810 a few hours early. The green salad won't have hurt, I'm certain.

xxx

Could've been worse hun. No stress just keep on going darl.
Step 2 will be a welcome change so something to look forward to, well done on doing so well...enjoy!

Wishing you a fabulous week, whens next WI?

xx

4th weigh in tonight at 7pm
Hoping for 2-3lb loss, but my body feels the same as last week.
Strange how the losses go.
One week tons and then the next week next to nothing.
Having been 100% SS for 27 days, I am annoyed that I let go last night, but at least I didn't eat the rest of the items available to eat.
I feel like my clothes fit the same this week, so not expecting great results.
So much for being 100% up until last night's dinner:confused:
Would be happy just to rid of 14 more lbs over the next few weeks.

Morning hun, i think you are doing brilliantly! 27 100% is fab work, little bit of protein n salad will not a disaster make!Good luck with WI tonight hun, it will be what it will be don't let the little wobble affect your determination for this week, you are on the way to getting back to goal, we're with you all the way!

Have a fabby 100% week
xx

Oh Nibbles am following you too, you can't leave me there all by myself...:( lol, this bunch seems great, hope I'll be embraced too....

Oh Nibbles am following you too, you can't leave me there all by myself...:( lol, this bunch seems great, hope I'll be embraced too....

Good to see you over here.
LellyCD started CD back in 2008 in the same week and reached same goal about the same time.
Loads of other names are familiar to me from back then and I just feel that I have a security blanket here amongst familiar names.

Good morning Nibbles. I am sure that the little bit of chicken and salad would have caused you no harm at all, so please dont stress. Look forward to hearing about all the lbs you have lost this week :)

Afternoon Nibbles..... you know what? I never noticed the elephant bouncing on the trampoline before.... ha ha, love it!!!

As everyone else says a bit of chicken and green stuff wont hurt, and I am sure you will still have a good weightloss tonight. I am back on 810 today after about 3 weeks off it, have put on weight but only to be expected. Now back for the next 1 stone..... next target to get into the 10s... so about a stone to go.

I think 810 is an awesome plan as I have half my protein at lunch time and half at dinner time in the form of quorn so there is loads and that way I dont feel deprived at all.... good luck for tonight xx

4th weigh in tonight at 7pm
Hoping for 2-3lb loss, but my body feels the same as last week.
Strange how the losses go.

God only knows when, but somehow 4lbs have been lost this week. Have been good all week , but really weird, cos I would have put money on a maximum of 2lbs loss.
Here's to the next 7 days.

Back