ok so anyone tried senokot ?????????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by monique's memoirs, 4 May 2009 Social URL.

1. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    can anyone tell me their experiences on this lax as ive tried dulcolax and that one dont agree with me at all and never will i try that one agagin so i taken one of these its says take two but im bein a wimp lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Interested to hear the reply.....dulcolax worked for me last week, but i've taken it for the last 3 days and nothing, so thinking of trying something else tonight

i'm desperate now as weigh in tomorrow and i havnt lost anything, i'm so bloated i feel like i've gained 20lbs.......even thinking about not going to be weighted tomorrow to give me some more time....but that will probuably mean the end for me.

4. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

I use it, no problem, was wary about using laxatives, but its helped no end, try only to use them once a week though, I have not tried the other one so cannot comment. This week no needed any for some reason, maybe they are still working.

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I've tried them and found them really good. I try not to use them more than once a week too and only if I really need them. They seem quite gentle and I didn't have any cramps or any problems with them.

6. Buzymum

Buzymum Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    jury still out on senokot for me, does anyone know if u can get ducolax in tablet form

7. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i use dulcolax once a week if i havent been able to go - weirdly i prefer the instant cramping, sweating and thinking i am gonna die in a pool of my own doodah!!! joke :p

i think senokot might be gentler

angie-bum likes this.
  8. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry you are feeling so bloated, I bought some Dulcolax, just in case, but not taken any yet. I've heard Senocot are good though.

9. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Hiya, I'm not bloated, but I went for coffee in a cafe and had a really strong percollated coffee. It was better than any fibre. That might work, but don't forget to up your water to counteract the coffee. I think it has to be real coffee and not instant.

Hope it works.

10. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    ok thanks everyone on your replys xxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.