Ok who else fell off the wagon at the weekend

TIFFERS

FRom 15-1 to 14-1 in 10 days - then the big glutsy pig i am went mad on a drinking binge over the weekend and just didnt let up till last night. Am back on it now - fear the worse that I have cause damage to my wedding goal - I have shot back up to 14.8.

Has anyone else been here and found that the extra you put back on comes of quick or slow? I cant beleive what a let down I am

I am destin to be a great big fat bride

its water weight so it will come off fast as long as you stick to the diet 100%
you need to get back into ketosis!

awe hun dont beat yourself up about it.. get straight back on it today!! drink plenty of water.. all you have gained is water weight..

you can do this!!

how long you got till wedding?

aw dont beat urself up tiffers!! iv done exactly the same,drank like a fish then ate like a hog!! it does make you feel rubbish but get them spirits back up honey!! all i wanna do today is eat eat eat but iv been good.(very surprizing for me!) if i can do it anyone can....and you WILL be that beautiful bride you want to be!!keep strong chick!! x x x x x x

awe hun dont beat yourself up about it.. get straight back on it today!! drink plenty of water.. all you have gained is water weight..

you can do this!!

how long you got till wedding?

66 days 23 hours and 45 minutes :( its just not long enough - I'm not normally self pitying but I think I've blew it. I've got back on it today though - I've made a bet with my CD Buddy that I have to stick to it 100% from monday to monday but I honestly think Ive buggered it up :sigh:

aw dont beat urself up tiffers!! iv done exactly the same,drank like a fish then ate like a hog!! it does make you feel rubbish but get them spirits back up honey!! all i wanna do today is eat eat eat but iv been good.(very surprizing for me!) if i can do it anyone can....and you WILL be that beautiful bride you want to be!!keep strong chick!! x x x x x x

Thank you !!! You little diamond:D

i'll be honest - ive fallen off the wagon every weekend and im only on week 4 but to be honest, i see it as a choice. weekends are party time for me and ill get so depressed if i dont eat/drink. as long as im 100% good in the week, i just have to accept that the weight loss with be slower. is that a really bad way of looking at it? xx

i'll be honest - ive fallen off the wagon every weekend and im only on week 4 but to be honest, i see it as a choice. weekends are party time for me and ill get so depressed if i dont eat/drink. as long as im 100% good in the week, i just have to accept that the weight loss with be slower. is that a really bad way of looking at it? xx

But then you have to go the 3/4 days again before getting back into ketosis its kinda like starting all over again is it not?

I think I just really need to get out of this cheating habit - thinking I can get away with it - if i just bloody stick to it it will be quicker and I can get back on the lash!!

But then you have to go the 3/4 days again before getting back into ketosis its kinda like starting all over again is it not?

yeah i know what you mean, but i tend to slip into ketosis after a day and dont find it too hard so i think as long as the willpower is there then it should be ok. and its not every weekend but most i must admit. i know its not the best way of looking at it but i dont want to be stuck inside for a few months. i know ill reap the benefits in the long term but id rather enjoy the diet as i go along rather than struggle because thats where i know ill binge. does that make sense?
xxx

Keep going hun, you can do this! I've fallen off the wagon more times than I care to remember or admit! Get glugging that water - the more you can get down you today the quicker you'll see it coming off.

Hi tiffers, I felt I must reply to your thread. Of course you can do it, check out my stats for 10 weeks (26lb) and I must have had a drink every weekend. And I'm a 'Pints' girl :whistle:

YOU CAN DO IT - DON'T GIVE UP!!

Theresa xx

Last edited:
Hi tiffers, I felt I must reply to your thread. Of course you can do it, check out my stats for 10 weeks (26lb) and I must have had a drink every weekend. And I'm a 'Pints' girl :whistle:

YOU CAN DO IT - DON'T GIVE UP!!

Theresa xx

Thank you Theresa - I really hope I can, my wedding is SUCH a big day for me and I hope I havent compramissed it all by being a lout

a stone a month (minimum) so thats 2 months thats 2 stones minimum!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

come on stop faffing about and get glugging and no more cheating ok... ?

you will look gorgous no matter what weight you are.....

and this is spooky my friend cora is getting married 15th june.. she is off the boards too and doing cd.. well kind off!! lol

Back