Okay, I'm back and ready to try again!

Suzie_

Had a long chat with my CDC tonight and we've decided I should give SS+ a go, seeing as I don't seem to be able to do SS at the mo. :banghead:

Thanks to all of you who posted and offered support at the weekend when I fell from the wagon. :grouphugg: Suffice to say, although I've been running after the bl**dy thing, I haven't caught up with it yet but I'm planning on a sneaky intercept tomorrow... :D

Everyone says that SS+ losses aren't so very much different from SS losses (I've even written it here on this forum myself, LOL) but is it really true? Hope so!

I've got my slinky red velvet dress hanging from the wardrobe as inspiration. I want to wear it at Christmas so it's high time I stopped mucking about and got on with this!

All positive vibes gratefully accepted!

good luck for an ss+ day tomorrow
ill ask the driver to slow the wagon down some for you tomorrow :)

Hiya Suzie

I am on 4 foodpacks since starting CD on 3rd August. I was weighed last on Sat after 12 weeks and 5 days, and have lost 3 stones and 2 pounds. Because I did not get properly weighed until day 6 of starting CD, I very strongly suspect that the true loss is a couple of pounds more because my scales and counsellor's have never correlated.

I am really happy with losses, haven't cheated (but have come close!) and would not be happy on 3 packs a day.

Wishing you very good luck - you can do it!
x

sending you lots of good luck vibes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
xoxox

Back