Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Well done Ollie - brilliant loss

close shave miss_unknown!! lol she mistook genders and I had to warn her!! was very funny!

OMG I feel like burying myself under some sand....I seriously cant stop, thanks ollie it could have been a hell of alot worse

Hey Ollie Well doen on 12lb... Hope ya had a good day today x x x

Nas x

Day 8 done... all still going strong and thing Ive settled into routine.. Day before sister arrives for weekend so routine will go out the window I think.. hope she understands and supports..

It all feels normal now but would still really really like some food! I wont eat but its annoying that I cant!

Short and sweet, like myself ;)

Well done for day 8 hun! Dont eat..i would actually give anything for a choc shake at the min, food is so overated!! xx

Well done for day 8 hun! Dont eat..i would actually give anything for a choc shake at the min, food is so overated!! xx

lol it was my first experience of choc today!! and it was lovely! only have one more pack till next week.. will certainly be gettiing more next week!

Hi Ollie, you are doing so well, hopefully your sister will be supportive, but whatever stick to the plan. You don't want to undo all ur hard work. Sure you will have a great time seein her x

Ill have to stick to the plan.. cant let it go bad again.. thanks for support! :)

Oooh all i had was chocolate, mmm blended with loads of ice! x

Back