Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

working without pay! you are crazy! LOL

Hey Ollie,

wow.... 5st gone..... That is fantastic, sorry i havent been about much last few weeks, been really busy tooo!!!!!

hopefully will try and be around more x

Hey Ollie,

wow.... 5st gone..... That is fantastic, sorry i havent been about much last few weeks, been really busy tooo!!!!!

hopefully will try and be around more x

heya, I did miss u! yep 5 stone and 5 days to go before refeed. Going home for easter so wont exactly reach target but almost I hope.. will be happy to get to 16lbs max from target by time I leave.
Hope you're keeping well!

youve done fantastically well ollie. you deserve a massive pat on the back. unfortunately im just starting back on lt but only through my own stupidity :)

ill be following your refeed (if your planning on doing one of course) with interest

h xxx

youve done fantastically well ollie. you deserve a massive pat on the back. unfortunately im just starting back on lt but only through my own stupidity :)

ill be following your refeed (if your planning on doing one of course) with interest

h xxx

thank u, yes Ill be doing refeed from next Wed. Can't wait.... best of luck for restart.. It'll go well :)

you done brilliant mate

how long you refeeding for?

Well done on the loss so far Ollie, you deserve to be so proud of yourself. Good luck with your refeeding and I hope you have a great time back home - I am sure you will.

Oh Olliebobs you have done so so well!!!

your brilliant!!

whens our race then??

xxxxxx

thanks hun.. hows refeed going for u?

Yesterday was the first day and today I have had breakfast shake and lunch. Hard to describe really, eating slowly so as to know when to stop, but still feel bloated after a light lunch. I suppose that is normal though after living on shakes.

5 stone gone - you star!:D

:copon:Where's the pics?

Wow Ollie, you have done brilliantly!
Well done for sticking it out. Would love to see some photos!
Helen xxx

Yesterday was the first day and today I have had breakfast shake and lunch. Hard to describe really, eating slowly so as to know when to stop, but still feel bloated after a light lunch. I suppose that is normal though after living on shakes.

well done for doing proper refeed anyway,,, very important.. ur diary seems lovely! Will be copying it!

5 stone gone - you star!:D

:copon:Where's the pics?

Thank u! hehe Ill put up one next wed! maybe a few actually... freinds have posted some xmas/wedding photos recently to facebook that I look awful in!

Wow Ollie, you have done brilliantly!
Well done for sticking it out. Would love to see some photos!
Helen xxx

thanks Helen! omg I remember u and u moving.. how r u doing? x

weight losses r great

Back