Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Hey Ollie, just checking in to see how you're doing. 4 stone is an amazing achievement. You should be really proud of yourself.
Well done! I know you feel like it's taking ages, but imagine how long it would take if you were doing Weight watchers or something else. xxx

Ollie

Your weight loss is fantastic, 4.5lb is still a great loss.
target is in sight, keep up the great work
Nikki x

thanks Nikkik, Ill keep trooping!

Hey Ollie, just checking in to see how you're doing. 4 stone is an amazing achievement. You should be really proud of yourself.
Well done! I know you feel like it's taking ages, but imagine how long it would take if you were doing Weight watchers or something else. xxx

yea you're very right.. Im a pain sometimes when I dont get my way lol!! thanks hun.. hope you're keeping well x

Hey all,

well I've had a week of cycling and must admit (apart from first few minutes freezing cold every cycle) I've absolutely loved it! I wont be getting my bike for a few weeks, work must process the application, when you're working for a company with thousands of employees in London I reckon it'll take awhile..

I've chosen and ordered the bike:
Trek Bikes | Bikes | Bike Path | 7.5 FX

will miss the cycling as now I have to go back to the dreaded train!

Run it olliebobs!!

its the only way!! u in training for our marathon??? ha x

Lol, i didnt even run a bath last night, had a night off. worked my behind off this week, but back to the running tongiht, guna do 2 miles, an then some boxin..

followed by an hour of collapsing on the floor unable to move

xxx

Lol, i didnt even run a bath last night, had a night off. worked my behind off this week, but back to the running tongiht, guna do 2 miles, an then some boxin..

followed by an hour of collapsing on the floor unable to move

xxx

boxing eh? should I be scared? you gonna use dirty tactics during this run?!!! hehe came back from a run wed night, sat on couch for 2 mins to catch my breath before shower, hour later I woke up! xxx

Lol ye i knwo that felin hahah

im soooo unbelievably tired!!! but got to do it!!

yep am guna be floatin like a butterfly an all tha when were runnin haha

xxxx

Hi Ollie,just thought i'd take a peep at your diary as haven't been around in a few days or so.

4.5lbs is brill,you should be very proud of yourself!!! Your doing fantastically well dude.

Loving the new bike btw,bet ya can't wait ;)

Lol ye i knwo that felin hahah

im soooo unbelievably tired!!! but got to do it!!

yep am guna be floatin like a butterfly an all tha when were runnin haha

xxxx

hehe dream on chick! ;) xx

Hi Ollie,just thought i'd take a peep at your diary as haven't been around in a few days or so.

4.5lbs is brill,you should be very proud of yourself!!! Your doing fantastically well dude.

Loving the new bike btw,bet ya can't wait ;)

thank u hun! Im looking forward to it too! gonna be another month though! grrr

After cycling 77 miles in the past week that ive had a loan of a bike I've had to give it back today! :-( My bike is ready for me but my work arent giving me the voucher until the 7th April so that means I wont be cycling again until after my easter holidays,, thats ages away! back to full time running then it is...

On other news, I met my brother yesterday for the first time since 2 weeks into the diet.. Lucky guy is on the plane to New Zealand as we speak! gonna be gone for 3 months.. He was shocked at the change, being one of only 2 people at home that know about the diet says all are asking how Im doing at home and what im doing to lose the weight... Dont know if I should tell them when I go home (I will be finished diet then)

:hmm:Where's Ollie?:missing:

How'd the weigh-in go?

Its up to you!

What is your reason for not telling them? xx

lol sorry for delay.. lost the diary.. reason would have been in case they dont agree to it.. well Ill tell them alright.. they might as well know

:hmm:Where's Ollie?:missing:

How'd the weigh-in go?

heya.. hada another thread lying around cos I was too lazy to search for this!! lost 5lbs this week! happy enough.. just want it over now. 3 weeks to go!

hehe he is hiding!!

me hiding.. never! o will u please go to the festival!?!

Hey all,

Probably my biggest test yet. Always thought I was gonna refeed for this weekend as Im heading to Edinburgh with a friend to watch Scotland Ireland play rugby, gonna be a huge weekend and what would have been a big drinking weekend. But as Im so close to finishing I decided to stick with diet...

All I think about these days is getting ready for refeed which means all Im thinking about is food! :( I wont give in but Im not gonna enjoy this is much and worse I feel Im gonna ruin my friends weekend by not drinking proper Irish style with him..

You are not going to ruin his weekend!! And If he thinks that then hes a turd!!!

Does he know oyur doing LT?

You might enjoy it more than you think with the atmosphere of the stadium etc!!

Well done for not coming off!!!

Have an amazing time Ollie xx

You are not going to ruin his weekend!! And If he thinks that then hes a turd!!!

Does he know oyur doing LT?

You might enjoy it more than you think with the atmosphere of the stadium etc!!

Well done for not coming off!!!

Have an amazing time Ollie xx

yea he knows Im doing it but doesnt talk about it.. lot of my friends over here silently dont agree with it.. (i.e. If they agreed with it they'd ask me about it/support me)

Thanks, yea I hope it'll be good but it'll be very interesting.. dont know what we'll do for food for him, how long we'll spend in pub now.. hope we meet someone we know cos I have no problem being in the pub watching them get drunk, just dont want 2 of us in there as he won't enjoy himself as much..

thanks though! when u on refeed? xx

Yeah I know what you mean!!

Well you southerners have the gift of the gab so just talk to a load of randoms and you'se will be sweet lol!!!

Was meant to be monday but think its gonna have to be tuesdday because they wont give me monday off work or swap my shift to a later one so I can go for my weigh in..

BUT! Its st paddies on tuesday and my chemist is in the falls area so I think they will more than likely be closed on that day!

So I do not have a baldy what I am going to do...

Whether I should start the refeed process myself without a weigh in? or what!!

Back