Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Lunch time at work... OMG the smell of food is amazing! Have finally told someone, girl I go to lunch with most days every week.. She had to know really.. Was very supportive so am delighted with that. :)

Not going too bad.. energy is good, Ketosis mouth is awful, listerine strips helping a wee bit..

Best of Luck to everyone and thanks for all the good will!

Thanks again to all...

Lippy I'm not sure.. I can either go at 9 or 6.30 cos of work.. Doesnt make a difference does it?

Its always best to get weighed at the same time regardless of whether you choose morning or evenings, most of us on here prefer morning weight cuz we're like empty bottles, not filled up with a days liquids or bars etc. Hope this helps :p

Its always best to get weighed at the same time regardless of whether you choose morning or evenings, most of us on here prefer morning weight cuz we're like empty bottles, not filled up with a days liquids or bars etc. Hope this helps :p

Good advice BB.. :0)

I'll be just after a shake then but I guess it wont matter too much..

Thank you for crossing the forums to read my post once again! :)

Good advice BB.. :0)

I'll be just after a shake then but I guess it wont matter too much..

Thank you for crossing the forums to read my post once again! :)

:giggle: its not a difficult crossing, my account is set up that once I post in a thread it automatically subscribes me, then all I do is look in my 'User CP' on the blue toolbar to see any updated subscriptions, try it out it means you can keep track of a multitude of threads ;)

hey Ollie glad to hear your colleague is being supportive :) I am finding it easier at work, its good to be busy though the building is freezing! Bought a pair of fur lined boots to keep warm! lol

hey Ollie glad to hear your colleague is being supportive :) I am finding it easier at work, its good to be busy though the building is freezing! Bought a pair of fur lined boots to keep warm! lol

hello little Angel!!

Thank you,

Yea its nice to know the 1st person I've told is supportive.. and yes its freezing here!! like sooo cold! hands are like ice!

do you have some chakes during the day at work

oopsie... dont know what happened there!.... gonna keep this short...
good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! i will call you tonite to catch up. missed ya buddy xx

yeah i have 2 shakes....my brekkie and lunch. But wasn't just me...everyone was cold! lol. There was talk of sneaking in a fan heater (strictly not allowed...against health and safety)!

My hands were like ice...need to buy some fingerless gloves, its gonna be a cold week!

Hey Ollie, wow sounds like you are doing fab and coping well being back to work.That's almost your first week over and done.
Just want to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow:cross::cross: (not that you will need it as you have done marvellous)but will be thinking of you and hope you are happy with your results
X

well done Ollie - nearly a week under your belt :D

Debz xx

Ollie, it's almost time for your first weigh-in, well done for sticking to the plan. You'll soon be rewarded!

Q for you Ollie- now you're in Ketosis, are you feeling hungry? I'm only on day 1, and off to work tomorrow- dreading it as I'm a teacher- how am I going to explain the 20,000 toilet breaks I will need?! Well done to you-really hope you have a BIG loss tomorrow to reward you for this week! xx

yeah i have 2 shakes....my brekkie and lunch. But wasn't just me...everyone was cold! lol. There was talk of sneaking in a fan heater (strictly not allowed...against health and safety)!

My hands were like ice...need to buy some fingerless gloves, its gonna be a cold week!

London is freezing! u work in the city itself? omg sooo cold.. in bed with hot water bottle but its useless! lol

Hey Ollie, wow sounds like you are doing fab and coping well being back to work.That's almost your first week over and done.
Just want to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow:cross::cross: (not that you will need it as you have done marvellous)but will be thinking of you and hope you are happy with your results
X

Heya, Thank you Slinky! got my fingers and toes crossed, been a tough lonely week and hope its gonna pay off

oopsie... dont know what happened there!.... gonna keep this short...
good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! i will call you tonite to catch up. missed ya buddy xx

Thank you and welcome back.. u were missed!

well done Ollie - nearly a week under your belt :D

Debz xx

Thanks again Debz.. a week is something alright.. but only small in contrast to 5ish months I'll have to do!

Ollie, it's almost time for your first weigh-in, well done for sticking to the plan. You'll soon be rewarded!

I hope so trimlee, I really do

Q for you Ollie- now you're in Ketosis, are you feeling hungry? I'm only on day 1, and off to work tomorrow- dreading it as I'm a teacher- how am I going to explain the 20,000 toilet breaks I will need?! Well done to you-really hope you have a BIG loss tomorrow to reward you for this week! xx

Heya,

Nope no hunger really once u stick to ur shakes.. lunch was a bit tough with all the nice smelling food makes u think ur hungry but just havea a shake then.. as for the toilet.. It'll be a tough one but it gets better/less.. its all for the best so make sure ur strong! thanks again.. here's hoping! :0)

Well another day down another note to put in my diary another hopeful loss and another day closer to my goal... I HOPE!!

Today was sooo long.. Thing about where I work is there are no set hours.. U work for this company u live for it as well.. you come in when u want (I go 9) and u leave when u think uve done enough.. Lots of hours when you've a lot to do.. today as I dont bring my shakes into work with me I had one at 8am before I left and my next one was at 10pm.. My stomach was rumbling by then but I was feeling ok which Im glad about.. did 1.5 mile walk home too which Im glad I did and hope to gradually do more..

Enough about my day... Now Im in bed.. Soooooo cold! have hot water bottle but its feckin useless!! London better start getting warmer!! hehe Anways thats about all.. boring post tonight.. think very soon I'll be stopping posting to the diary cos I ramble on and on and on about nothing useful anymore!!!

No video tonight.. Just a pic of mine and your typical drink out my typical glass..

The black stuff has changed colour in a week!

3172197128_271f247469.jpg

What a difference a week makes on what I eat and above drink!

I'm starving. :(
Lol- just had to get that out!

Well another day down another note to put in my diary another hopeful loss and another day closer to my goal... I HOPE!!

Today was sooo long.. Thing about where I work is there are no set hours.. U work for this company u live for it as well.. you come in when u want (I go 9) and u leave when u think uve done enough.. Lots of hours when you've a lot to do.. today as I dont bring my shakes into work with me I had one at 8am before I left and my next one was at 10pm.. My stomach was rumbling by then but I was feeling ok which Im glad about.. did 1.5 mile walk home too which Im glad I did and hope to gradually do more..

Enough about my day... Now Im in bed.. Soooooo cold! have hot water bottle but its feckin useless!! London better start getting warmer!! hehe Anways thats about all.. boring post tonight.. think very soon I'll be stopping posting to the diary cos I ramble on and on and on about nothing useful anymore!!!

No video tonight.. Just a pic of mine and your typical drink out my typical glass..

The black stuff has changed colour in a week!

3172197128_271f247469.jpg

What a difference a week makes on what I eat and above drink!

You've done brilliantly this week and I'm sure all your efforts will be rewarded tommorow!! And don't forget, your diary is here for you to ramble on about stuff, so keep doing it...lol ;):D:D:D

drink some water and get some sleep.. best thing for it.. it gets easier. u need to be strongest in first few days and dont give in.. have faith in yourself and I'll have faith in you

The man's talking sense here!! Go to bed now if you've had all your packs catssseyes and tommorow will be here all the quicker :D:D:D

You've done brilliantly this week and I'm sure all your efforts will be rewarded tommorow!! And don't forget, your diary is here for you to ramble on about stuff, so keep doing it...lol ;):D:D:D

Aww thanks honey!! :) nice of u! lol my inner darker thoughts haven't come out yet and thats what I dont wanna release on everyone!! hehe

Back