Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

haha cheeky!!! yeh kept most of it off put on a pound here and there but would lose again and put on again..i dunno i felt at the time after 2 months i couldnt do anymore...certain parts of my body became inflammed from the weight loss and i was in a lot of pain ! going to australia in a few months and am determined now to shift the last 2-3 stone !!!..the best advise is buy a top or trousers that u love in a small size and motivate yourself by trying to fit into them..thats what got me going the first time it feels so good to fit into a size 12 top and 14 bottom cant wait til they become loose now!! or else i'd just google pics of slim women lol pathetic i no but it helped !! i particularly like kim kardashians body !!! slim but bigger in the right places !!

Seems like a bit of a rollarcoaster but you're getting there and will be perfect in time for OZ (Lucky you!!!)

I have some clothes which I thought would fit when buying it and were tight but never took them back cos I always knew one day I'd be thin.. coming around to it now! :)

hehe I like her body as well but being a man for different reasons!! :p

Hi,
I'm new to all this - forums & LT! I'm on day 2 and am so hungry! any advice would be really welcome!

Heya,

Welcome!!

Drink water when hungry, keep yourself busy... read walk clean your room hehe just dont eat! the hunger pangs come and go but you'll get through the initial few days and itll get better!

Best of luck and if you need anything just shout :)

Thanks.
My stomach is making noises even the dog is afraid of!
Does ketosis kick in on day 3 or after day 3? Will my hunger pangs go away once ketosis starts?

Thanks.
My stomach is making noises even the dog is afraid of!
Does ketosis kick in on day 3 or after day 3? Will my hunger pangs go away once ketosis starts?

It varies.. I Dont think Im in it yet.. still feel the same as before.. yes your supposed to get a bit of a lift when it kicks in.. albeit very bad breath!

Hi Sunpup and LondonIrishOllie
I am on day 5 and it is getting so much easier! I am now looking forward to the shakes (amazing) and don't really feel that hungry. Ketosis started on day 3 for me but got stronger by day 4. We are all doing great eh? Big pat on the back...
Sunpup - I allowed myself to really feel the hunger pangs and see it as a great sign (weight loss!) and reminding myself that I am choosing to do this. Then I drank loads of water when that didn't work! Got some fancy coffee and sweeteners that I don't normally use, this made me almost feel that I was eating.....plus the caffeine really stopped my hunger....

Thanks redpowercow!
The water helps - briefly!:( Think I'll try the extra caffeine idea.
I'm just hoping I go into ketosis on day 3! I'm back to work on Monday and don't want to feel like this in work.
I have to say - without reading these forums I don't think I would have lasted this far! So thank you everyone!:)

Thanks RedPowerCow.. Some good advice there! Yep we're doing great.. well done to all who are sticking with it! :) I also look forward to the shakes.. weird cos I hated them so much!

Sunpup it gets easier every day so just keep going.. Work Monday may be tough but think of how far you've come.. and stay strong! :)

Well done redpowercow, sunpup and ollie. I'm on day 6 now and feel a lot more comfortable. I look forward to my shakes too!

Another day over and still on this diet.. Don't see it as amazing or anything but just see it as an accomplishment.. It really feels like this is taking ages.. prob cos Im not into a work routine yet... it should go faster then.. not that this is awful.. its not crazily hard, its just a bit of a burden!! lol weirdo I am...

Spent day cleaning my room... I know, how does it take a day to do it but I took lots o breaks, going for a walk and going on this and other little things.. Room isnt huge but I keep so much stuff in my room and in no organised way! buying a filing thingy and a shredder tomorro to sort all the paper work.. everything else is done.. sorry I'm ranting, staying clear of all my friends till I get into this so I've been cancelling dates with people so i havent had anyone else to talk to cept here!

It's like I waited my whole life, for this one night, its gonna be me, you and the dance floor.. Anyone wanna dance around my new clean room?!! hehe, sorry just listening to some music, one of my '08 favs

[YOUTUBE]pfsgXe24cqk[/YOUTUBE]

Day over.. thanks for another very supporting day!

Night Night :)

Wow yas all seem very motivated in here thats the type of thing we need someone to kick our bums into gear!! All the best to redpowercow and sunpup. I have restarted today and I have to say it actually tastes much better second time around. The first time I went on to the diet the shakes just tasted vile and whatever ya do never ever ever try to make crisps out of chicken soup, omg they just tasted awful worse than the flapjacks and that says alot. Try mixing some coffee in with your shakes it makes them more inviting to have to be honest!! The worse thing for me is the water as its just too cold to drink so much and I am not a water drinker person whatsoever!! Anyways looking forward to catching in with yas all tomorrow, glad to see a few irish people in here we will soon have to start a thread of our own!!

Hi Sunpup and LondonIrishOllie
I am on day 5 and it is getting so much easier! I am now looking forward to the shakes (amazing) and don't really feel that hungry. Ketosis started on day 3 for me but got stronger by day 4. We are all doing great eh? Big pat on the back...
Sunpup - I allowed myself to really feel the hunger pangs and see it as a great sign (weight loss!) and reminding myself that I am choosing to do this. Then I drank loads of water when that didn't work! Got some fancy coffee and sweeteners that I don't normally use, this made me almost feel that I was eating.....plus the caffeine really stopped my hunger....

What part of hampshire are ya from as I live in Salisbury?

So... Next update... Living on strawberry/vanilla shakes these days as its what I like but I have lots of just strawberry and chicken which I dont wanna return so tonight its all strawberry!! yay! (Hated all strawberry on Day 1) hope my taste buds turn to liking it this time..

Bit tired today, did a lot yesterday so wore me out.. and all I can smell is LT Shakes,., they have a distinctive smell dont they? everywhere smells of them.. get the feeling I smell of them and my pee smells of them lol!

Anyways I ain't struggling yet.. Looking forward to getting over the wall that is supposedly day 5 tomorrow! then its back to work Monday.. Yippee!

I've been following your diary hun and you are doing so incredibly well with this!:D
Especially when you really srruggled with the shakes at first and their flavour. A lot of people would have given in then!!

Roll on Tuesday for you and a result I bet you are more than chuffed with ;):D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hey Ollie

Hope your doing good today and Ketosis has welll and truly kicked in!!!! can't wait till Tuesday too... bet ya done great!!!

Nas x

Well done to all us restarters!
I started again after Christmas on Friday morning and had gained 7lbs. :sigh:
I got weighed at home this morning (Sunday) and have lost all but 1lb already!! (my scales weigh the same as the chemists)
So, day 3 today and feel as if I may be in ketosis already, coz I'm not hungry. I'll do a ketostix test later on.
Ollie you're doing well, I'm interested to see how your WI goes on Tuesday, Good Luck.
Ms Unknown, best of luck for your restart, I can't figure out your record though, you only show 8 weeks, but you started in September? Why not get a ticker? It's great for charting your progress.
Anyways everyone, keep strong and all the best, Can we do it? YES WE CAN!!

Well done to all us restarters!
I started again after Christmas on Friday morning and had gained 7lbs. :sigh:
I got weighed at home this morning (Sunday) and have lost all but 1lb already!! (my scales weigh the same as the chemists)
So, day 3 today and feel as if I may be in ketosis already, coz I'm not hungry. I'll do a ketostix test later on.
Ollie you're doing well, I'm interested to see how your WI goes on Tuesday, Good Luck.
Ms Unknown, best of luck for your restart, I can't figure out your record though, you only show 8 weeks, but you started in September? Why not get a ticker? It's great for charting your progress.
Anyways everyone, keep strong and all the best, Can we do it? YES WE CAN!!

Hiya Cathy,

I joined in September but didnt start properly until the end of October, got weighed yesterday at my first meeting and it seems that I have gained everything back after not having any shakes for over a month, so extremley disappointed so I have cleared my signature completely and starting from scratch again hoping that I wont go off the wagon anymore. Its really disheartening when that happens so i think its really important to do the maintenance straight after ya come off the diet otherwise ya will regain everything that ya have worked hard for!! Anyways I am starting out on a positive note and starting to go swimming from tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who is behind me on this I really want to do well for my wedding.

hey Ollie - you're doin brill :D

hope you're still feelin good today - stick with it !!!

Debz x

I've been following your diary hun and you are doing so incredibly well with this!:D
Especially when you really srruggled with the shakes at first and their flavour. A lot of people would have given in then!!

Roll on Tuesday for you and a result I bet you are more than chuffed with ;):D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Heya Lacey,

Thanks so much.. lovely of you! :) I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday to be honest... I hope it goes well and its actually working (scales are different than chemist so dont wanna go on them here)

Thanks again though x

Hey Ollie

Hope your doing good today and Ketosis has welll and truly kicked in!!!! can't wait till Tuesday too... bet ya done great!!!

Nas x

Hey Nas,

Doing good today.. I must be in Ketosis, not hungry and no headache.. :) hope it'll be great here on in! :)

Hows your day going?

Thanks Cathy,

Here's hoping :)

hey Ollie - you're doin brill :D

hope you're still feelin good today - stick with it !!!

Debz x

Heya Debz,

Yea I'm feeling good but cold today.. just about to head out for a walk in a bit to get some air.. Hows it going with you?

Awww.. Miss Unknown, what a bummer, but hey, there's plenty of time before the Wedding to make a really big difference.
If you stay strong and don't waver you could lose a couple of stones at least. Just think what a difference that'll make!
Have you got your dress yet, or are you waiting a bit to see what size to get? :character00250:
Here's to your new start, I bet you do just great. xx

Back