Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

I remember ya telling me as well that ya had started last wednesday so if ya have had an early weigh in today thats even better!! 12lbs in 6 days great

12lbs!!! OMG!!! Thats fab!! You should be really proud of yourself!! I would be jumping (carefully) around the Chemist if i lost that much in my first week!

Well done to you. I hope to get at least half of what you lost at my first WI on Thursday.

Oh, and by the way, i loved the flapjacks.......I ate them last time around and enjoyed every bite! Have it with a cup of tea!!

I remember ya telling me as well that ya had started last wednesday so if ya have had an early weigh in today thats even better!! 12lbs in 6 days great

Yea its 12lb in 6 days... Its good.. am happy! thanks for support.. never leave this forum again!! ;)

12lbs!!! OMG!!! Thats fab!! You should be really proud of yourself!! I would be jumping (carefully) around the Chemist if i lost that much in my first week!

Well done to you. I hope to get at least half of what you lost at my first WI on Thursday.

Oh, and by the way, i loved the flapjacks.......I ate them last time around and enjoyed every bite! Have it with a cup of tea!!

heya,

awww thank you :) I hope we have similar tastes.... in flapjacks!! :p Best of luck thurs.. look forward to hearing about it!

Let me know what you think of the flapjack. Its an aquired taste!! LOL!.

12lbs...? BRILLIANT!!!! Woop Woop!
Well done Ollie, that's 24 blocks of lard or butter, which is amazing (and I win the bet on how much you'd lose!)
It would have been about 14 if you'd gone tomorrow, but the extra will go to next weeks loss anyway.
Celebrate now.
I had the flapjacks for a few weeks, they taste cacky at first, then you get used to them. Try eating them with a drink, I used to have sparkling water, to help them down. At the moment I'm sticking to hot shakes, in an effort to keep warm! :gen125:
Keep up the good work. xxxx

its funny how we all like different things. For me the flapjacks have to be forced down with water, and very likely i will avoid them unless i need a more portable meal!

well done to you mister!! i feel like kicking that negative attitude out of you coz you sound miserable about the fact that you have lost 12lbs!!! i hugged the bloody pharmacist when she told how much i had lost! thats amazing for a first week loss and you should be so proud of yourself! you've done really well ! so proud of u!!

Hi all, feeling a little down...ordered my LT last Friday and it wont be in until Thurs...so I can't start until Friday :( I get married 5 months today and have 6ish stone to loose. I feel that everyday counts. Cutting my food right down already, but I just want to get on with it. Although I am panicing a bit-don't know if I will have enough time to loose it all. HELP :(

hey hostiekylieboo! sorry to hear your feeling down. i understand what your saying about every day counts and stuff but i think you will be fine in the time that you have! in your first week you will end up losing almost up to a stone if you have a good week (which i am sure you will) so thats in a week or even two... then you still have 4months and 2 weeks to lose another 5ish stones!... that is doable! definitely!.... you have the right attitude and i think that when you start you will be just fine. so dont panic and just wait for your shakes to arrive x if it makes you feel any better have a think about this... on average you will lose around 4lbs a week... add that up for 5months and see how much you have lost :)

Thank you sooooo much, thats cheered me up! Roughly 5 1/2 stone that'll be by then-which will be a massive difference to what I am now! I need to get on with it now! You're on LT as well then, looks like you have done very very well!!! Hopefully I will be as successful!!! You're getting married too?! x

Let me know what you think of the flapjack. Its an aquired taste!! LOL!.

Flapjack... terrible but might get some.. still thinking about it.. so handy while at work..

12lbs...? BRILLIANT!!!! Woop Woop!
Well done Ollie, that's 24 blocks of lard or butter, which is amazing (and I win the bet on how much you'd lose!)
It would have been about 14 if you'd gone tomorrow, but the extra will go to next weeks loss anyway.
Celebrate now.
I had the flapjacks for a few weeks, they taste cacky at first, then you get used to them. Try eating them with a drink, I used to have sparkling water, to help them down. At the moment I'm sticking to hot shakes, in an effort to keep warm! :gen125:
Keep up the good work. xxxx

Heya Cathy! Aww thanks so much! hehe yea u won just about! eating the flapjack as we speak.. I drink a pint of shake faster usually! lol

its funny how we all like different things. For me the flapjacks have to be forced down with water, and very likely i will avoid them unless i need a more portable meal!

Yep Im forcing down with water.. getting there!

well done to you mister!! i feel like kicking that negative attitude out of you coz you sound miserable about the fact that you have lost 12lbs!!! i hugged the bloody pharmacist when she told how much i had lost! thats amazing for a first week loss and you should be so proud of yourself! you've done really well ! so proud of u!!

Thanks Miss! I am proud and glad u are! I just want it all gone now.. and not have to wait 5 months.. but on we go! :) thanks!

Hi all, feeling a little down...ordered my LT last Friday and it wont be in until Thurs...so I can't start until Friday :( I get married 5 months today and have 6ish stone to loose. I feel that everyday counts. Cutting my food right down already, but I just want to get on with it. Although I am panicing a bit-don't know if I will have enough time to loose it all. HELP :(

Heya... Not to worry.. eat healthy this week.. have a good last supper cos u'll miss it and then get into it.. you'll be great in time! trust me! :)

Thanks for the support, just so fed up with all the comments I keep getting from family...but I am now doing something about it!!! Seeing how you have done this week has definately given me a boost!!! When can i put a profile pic up?! x

I am a bit sad...hehe! Yep, ok so there might be weird and wonderful questions posted on here from now on...

hey... yep im getting married in october.. so i have a lot longer to shift my weight. i need to lose about 7-8 stones to get to my ideal weight.. so i am really aiming for a stone a month till i get married! ... when you get started you will feel alot more confident about the diet and your losses each week!... if you need any advice or just a natter just shout xx

Back