Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Hi
I am new today. Started on celebrityslim 2 days ago,and feeling o.k so far.

There are so many diets these days but never heard of celebrityslim, what is that? Hmm gona google it.....

Anyways wishing ya luck with it hun, take care

Yay! Well done Ollie! 12lb is brilliant! I hope to follow your example on Monday!
I hope you're feeling good. You're well on your way!
Helen xx

:wow::0clapper:Ollie, that's fantastic! Well done you! You should feel really chuffed with yourself - and you've given me inspiration on these cold, hungry nights!

Ollie -12lbs, that's amazing in one week. Well done you!!:angel09:
Keep it going, we are all behind you
X

Heya!! Thank you! it means a lot it really does! :)

Yay! Well done Ollie! 12lb is brilliant! I hope to follow your example on Monday!
I hope you're feeling good. You're well on your way!
Helen xx

Heya, Of course your gonna do well.. confidence and dertmination will take you there! :) Thanks!!!

:wow::0clapper:Ollie, that's fantastic! Well done you! You should feel really chuffed with yourself - and you've given me inspiration on these cold, hungry nights!

Aww thank you.. not much of an inspiration just yet.. only finishing day 7 and still got the belly to prove it so Im a long way off yet!

Hey Everyone,

OK so day 7 is over almost.. just finishing my vanilla shake..
Glad weigh in went well today but just can't help being a bit emotional or something.. nothing to do with weight or anything just some personal stuff (work, life.. maaaaaa I could write for pages).. its not the over the moon day I was hoping for.. it'll be fine tho.. I want this experience to be over so I can concentrate on life again.. it wont be over tho. not for a long while!

I feel like Mr Pitiful below!! like this singer, similar to Jack Johnson!

[YOUTUBE]w--2CksJqkE[/YOUTUBE]

Day went fine, shake in the morning.. flapjack for lunch and shake now.. think thats the routine I want to get into eventhough Im not a huge fan of the flapjack,, way easy for work though..

Freezing fingers, when will London warm up!! hehe..

Well week 2 starts tomorrow, hoping for a good one!

Well, After 6 full days and a mans shake (1 pint) today and from reading when or when not to get weighed in on Yasmines Thread I think I shouldnt of gotten weighed in till tomorrow morning but I did it today and will be every tuesday at 9 from now on.

I have lost 12 lbs which I'm happy enough with. I thought it might hit the 13/14 but prob would have if I wasnt wearing such heavy clothes and drank a pint just before going in but thats all stupid talk cos it doesnt really matter, what matters is I'm heading in the right direction which Im pleased with.

Onwards and downwards.. chemist gave me a free flapjack to see if I like them.. Would suit me if I did cos I dont want to and won't bring shakes to work...

That's just brilliant!!!!! WHAT a start for you :D:D:D:D

Ahh hun, its not like ya to be down in the dumps!! I hope ya can see tomorrow that your wi result was a good one and I hope next week is just as good hun!!

Woohoo 12lbs gone for good, well done! But I am definitely detecting a bit of negativity here. Just remember that long before you get to ur target you will start to feel really good about the weight you have lost and will look hotter and hotter!

Not sure either what you meant about whether you have been cutting down on your shakes. If you have been cutting back stop it and make sure you have them all, especially if you are exercising as well. You have to follow the plan to the letter to get the best and quickest results!!!

Sorry for being mean but tough love and all that, you really are doing fab x

The

Ahh hun, its not like ya to be down in the dumps!! I hope ya can see tomorrow that your wi result was a good one and I hope next week is just as good hun!!

Im fine hun.. this is affecting my life in a big way and so much other stuff happening around me its hard to concentrate on everything which gets to me..

Tomorrow will be better!

I found that as well that i wasnt concentrating during the day and drifting off when i should be working. These days I dont go to bed until all hours.

Woohoo 12lbs gone for good, well done! But I am definitely detecting a bit of negativity here. Just remember that long before you get to ur target you will start to feel really good about the weight you have lost and will look hotter and hotter!

Not sure either what you meant about whether you have been cutting down on your shakes. If you have been cutting back stop it and make sure you have them all, especially if you are exercising as well. You have to follow the plan to the letter to get the best and quickest results!!!

Sorry for being mean but tough love and all that, you really are doing fab x

The

heya,
yea I know.. 3 days of only 3 shakes (supposed to be 4) cos I heard it helps faster but its not a good idea..
back on the 4 tomorrow.. will be good.. thanks for tough love! need it! :)

Back