Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Chicken soup is evil in my opinion although if Garry reads that he will kill me! x

Your going great!!!! I am sure your sis will support you!!!

:) x

Hey Ollie, great to see your doing real well, as the others have said, stay strong this weekend, tell your sister ya don't have to eat together to show you love each other, hope you have a great time together, I know I loved family coming to visit me when I lived in London, theres so many places to bring them :p

awww hun
stick to it, you'll be fine. just get that first week in and there wont be any looking back. if you feel too rotten then just have a sleep and it should sort ya out ..mwah

Thanks luv, I feel like pants!!! Well day 2 at I feel bit more positive this morning! I;m off on a long flight today so that will keep me very busy!!! Just need to keep going!!! Do you drink mint tea on the diet?!

Thanks luv, I feel like pants!!! Well day 2 at I feel bit more positive this morning! I;m off on a long flight today so that will keep me very busy!!! Just need to keep going!!! Do you drink mint tea on the diet?!

Hey Hun.. Any leaf based teas r fine.. No fruit ones! So mint is ok.. Keep positive!

Good Morning,

Been 2 days since I last gave an update on this.. All is going well with the diet.. still on LT still drinking the shakes, still ladening my mouth with listerine strips! Really really hope Im still losing a lot of weight.. want a good WI result.. really do.. 4 days away yet tho!

Last night I picked up my sister and her bf from a late late flight.. was very late by the time we got back, chatted and finally got to sleep (On my couch for the next few nights!), so I'm very tired this morning, first headache since I started this and got a tummy ache... any tips cos before lucozade and nice brekkie would always sort me out on friday morning after a long week.

P.S I told my sister and she was very supportive and also knows a lot of people who've done and even tasted the shakes as well so she knows a bit about it and is happy I'm doing it! :D thats a relief!

Hope all is well with everyone.. Always here to chat and support.

Ollie

Well Ollie, I had my first WI this morning and lost 7lbs. I have to say I'm quite disppointed with this cos I did everything by the book. Especially since my 1st WI was in the afternoon and this one was 1st thing in the morning and I hadn't had a shake or water! I'm thinking I will give it 1 more week and if results aren't great then I mite quit.
Glas your sis understands and hope you all have a great time this weekend.

hey ollie!... glad your sister was supportive about LT, was worried about that!.. have some coffee or something. you allowed to have paracetamol too. xx

Hi Ollie

Hope you don't mind me butting in here

Tummy ache could be down to a number of things - keep glugging away as fluids will help. Slightly nosey but have you passed any motions at all since being on LT - some people get very constipated and others suffer with the opposite! Constipation can give you tummy ache. If your pharmacist hasn't already recommended it I strongly suggest you ask for some fibreclear (I think that's what it's called on LT) AND USE IT REGULARLY - I think it is 2 teaspoons a day.

Can't help if you suffer the opposite as that never happened to me

Sorry about group post but work is crazy today!

Well Ollie, I had my first WI this morning and lost 7lbs. I have to say I'm quite disppointed with this cos I did everything by the book. Especially since my 1st WI was in the afternoon and this one was 1st thing in the morning and I hadn't had a shake or water! I'm thinking I will give it 1 more week and if results aren't great then I mite quit.

hey sunpup, 7lb isnt that bad! this ur second first WI from reading your post? I wouldnt be too disheartned! 7lb a week is average for men, less for women so its still a good loss and that 2 stone per month! great!! keep head up and let me know how u do next week

hey ollie!... glad your sister was supportive about LT, was worried about that!.. have some coffee or something. you allowed to have paracetamol too. xx

heya,
drinking away the water.. feel some bit better..

hey ollie,sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit unwell, it isnt unusual to get the odd tummy ache whilst on lipotrim, just try and rest,get some paracetamol down ur neck and come on here and chat to use to take your mind off of it :-D

you sound like you are getting on really well though hun so keep up the good work, glad your sister is supportive of you doing the diet,believe me i know how awful it is when you have people that arent supportive so it's good that you have someone that you can rely on to be there to support you and you have all of us too

chin up hun xxxxx

heya nicky.. aww thanks for that!! much appreciated.. Feeling a bit better.. only 2 hours of work left.. wish I had more time for this forum these days.. makes it tougher without! x

Hi Ollie

Hope you don't mind me butting in here

Tummy ache could be down to a number of things - keep glugging away as fluids will help. Slightly nosey but have you passed any motions at all since being on LT - some people get very constipated and others suffer with the opposite! Constipation can give you tummy ache. If your pharmacist hasn't already recommended it I strongly suggest you ask for some fibreclear (I think that's what it's called on LT) AND USE IT REGULARLY - I think it is 2 teaspoons a day.

Can't help if you suffer the opposite as that never happened to me

heya,

thanks for that.. been passing many motions so Im fine in that department.. thanks tho, my chemist has that fiberclear alright should I need it.. think its just lack of sleep, and quickly drinking a pint of shake this morning!! all is getting there :)

Hey hun,

alll looking great for you... i'm sure you'll have another brill loss!!!! Gr8 that ur sis is supportive tooo!!!!

Hope your soon feeling better... loadsa bugs goign round this time of year so might just be that!!!!

Have a good weekend x

Nas x

Your doing so well, I have had a brilliant week this week its peeving me a little that I have these meals at the weekend....but i'll manage the best i can and then i'm full steam ahead and looking to June/July to have shifted a large amount of the weight.

I think its great having family and friends support you, I'm lucky to have both. There are always acouple of people to give the negatives which to be honest could be said about any diet and often I think its down to jealousy.

Keep it up your doing so well!

It all feels normal now but would still really really like some food! I wont eat but its annoying that I cant!

hey - you CAN eat if you want...it's your choice ;) that's the thing about vlcds, they are a CHOICE.

you have chosen, just for a while, to give up all the stuff that helped you to get overweight and make you unhappy....

but you can have whatever you want at any time - it's your call :)

try to think of it in those terms...might make it a wee bit easier....

Well done on your 12lbs off - fantastic start to your journey :D

Debz xx

That is a great loss in your first week hun or is it your next week. Anyways its still very good either way!! So dont let it get ya down and just move forward from it, keep it up hun ya are doing well, take care

Are ya having a nice weekend ollie? Hope ya are having fun with your sister and bf? Glad to hear she is supportive, its so much better that she is!! Gud for both of ya!1

Back