Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

hehe... yup.. is wednesday wi people are just amazing :) lol
truth is ollie just changed his wi day so that he could copy me... he's meant to weigh in on tuesday!!! lol.. kiddin ol

hey monkey!
your wi in tomorrow too! thats good. least I can cry on your shoulder. I was going to go today but woke up feeling like I'd been licking carpet all night so stayed in bed. Im definitely weighing in tomorrow coz its my official wi day!... hope we both have good ones.

also please can you change your sad face on your week 2 weigh in. you did so well!!! 5lbs is lots!!!... or at least add one smiley for me...
your doing so well on the diet and I know its been so hard for you coz you've had visitors and have been out alot.. and you managed to stick to it!!! I dont think I could have sat there with water when everyones eating... I'd be drooling into my glass if anything. you have done so well and you have much to be proud of xxx

and thank you back to you because you have been so wonderful and have always been there for everyone when they've needed advice. especially me! xx

awww, thanks hun.. thats sooo sweet of you to say!! means a lot to me.. you have gotten me through the worst part of it and one of the reasons I stick to it everyday and will stick to it till im at my target!

Well said fbtb!! We need positive outcomes and hope your wi is going well tomorrow!!

thank you!! :) here's hoping too.. havent been over the moon with any so far so here's hoping this one will be great! god knows Ive tried!

hehe... yup.. is wednesday wi people are just amazing :) lol
truth is ollie just changed his wi day so that he could copy me... he's meant to weigh in on tuesday!!! lol.. kiddin ol

cheeky donkey!

well done on your third week ..keep it going

h xx

well done ollie!!! so proud of you! Im just going to find out now.... :s not looking forward to this at all! hope I have a good one like you!!!!

Fantastic result....good for ya. Do ya notice any change as yet?

not really but 2 at work telling me its very noticable on my face... also down to last notch on my belt.. will have to get a new one soon I think

Well Done Ollie.... your hardwork paid off x

:) thank you.. its good alright

so proud of you!! well done xx

:) ur the best x

well done ollie x

Thanks Saddia!! :)

way to go ollie! You'll def hit the 2 stone mark next week.

Here's hoping!! thank you! Hope CD is going well for you!

promoted tooo!!!!!!!!!!!! well done you! tell me more xx

Hehe thanks! Yea promoted to Associate.. todays a big day in the company, everyones getting their pay rise/bonus/promotion info if any..

Hey Ollie, Thats fantastic!! Good on ya and keep it up!!

thank you! hope all's well over in CD

Congrats on both your successes today!:)

thanks again everyone.. coming on here really makes me happy!!

Day is over... just tucking into my last shakes.. Went well today but also very tough.. there's always the "Ill just have a nibble, should be no difference" thought in your mind which u know is kinda true but its an awful awful habit... so it gets banished very fast every time..

Promotion night is always big in my company.. If someone gets promoted to a certain grade he is expected to buy a methuselah of champagne, thats 8 normal bottles in 1! thats £450 a bottle. Here's a pic!

3096185.jpg

I didnt get promoted to this grade yet but about 10 in my area(area of about 150 people) did, maybe another 10 got promoted to my grade which means we buy a Magnum of champagne (£150) each, that being 2 bottles.. Others buy food and everyone drinks eats and gets very merry in a booked out bar in London City.. Everyone except Ollie drinking sparkling water and nibbling mint strips! what a tough tough night glad I left when I did cos its getting drunker and drunker and people are asking more and more questions about why Im not drinking!!!

But its over, I've left happy.. good day!

thanks all again!

Back