Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

OMG , 7lbs in one week, I'm soooooo jealous, well done you deserve the fandabbydozzy result :wee:

are you sure you don't fancy joining the wonderful flab-u-less 5?! ;):cool:

well done great WI, im hoping for similar

Keeping this quick! its late, after a run and took a photos of my progress on this...

Its in my album but here is a quick look see.. Can see a difference thank god.. have a bit to go yet but getting there..

Me @ 40lbs lighter
14481-albums877-picture5306.jpg

night night all..

by the way thats not the only shirt I have.. want to keep the pictures in perspective!! ;)

thank you.. your results are absolutely amazing.. what is your secret?!!

no problems

no secrets, just plenty of exercise and water lol

you have done great too mate really have

huge difference in those pictures well done

Bloodyhell Ollie, uv literaly shrunk in the wash!!

well done lovely keep up the good work!!

Wow Ollie, big difference in the photos, your doing soo well, keep it up, and p.s I think its a good idea to wear the same clothes in your weightloss photos, so ya can see the exact difference :p

how do i get to see your pics..its says it wont let me?

no problems

no secrets, just plenty of exercise and water lol

you have done great too mate really have

huge difference in those pictures well done

cheers mate..

Bloodyhell Ollie, uv literaly shrunk in the wash!!

well done lovely keep up the good work!!

haha, I wouldnt go that far but getting there!

Wow Ollie, big difference in the photos, your doing soo well, keep it up, and p.s I think its a good idea to wear the same clothes in your weightloss photos, so ya can see the exact difference :p

thanks BB, always good to call over for a lovely comment.. :)

how do i get to see your pics..its says it wont let me?

You need to have 50 posts.. then can access peoples profiles and view albums in there

Congrats Ollie im so proud of you.

Heres a goal..........carry on how ur doing lol and i may just get you them pictures hehe pmsl!

x

haha thanks you!! Im now even more motivated than ever!! woooo!

Well done ollie - keep going

I'm doin ok at the moment maintaining what I lost.

Tried to view your pics to see the progress and it tells me I'm not authorised to view them, nor sure why?

Cabbez

Hey Cabbez, thank you.. as soon as you get past 50 posts you should be able to see them.. well done you for maintaining.. tough?

thank you slinky! happy enough.. lot more to do.. hope you're doing well

You will get there in no time, i have every faith in you I am doin ok,had to refeed for a few days last week as was unwell but fighting fit and have my weigh in tomorrow! Bought "My fitness coach" for the wii and loving it! Keeps me motivated and devises your own personal fitness programme,it's tiring and my tummy muscles ache like anything,but at least i know i am doing something right! I'd highly recommend it,saying that i think you are getting plenty of exercise :D

Ive a feeling your gonna get to target alot sooner than you thought! Have you thought about joining team 4?? we're one person down now coz Demaris has changed to do Atkins x

Back