Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Im soooo annoyed!! Sims 3 ( yes i know sadness) was supposed to be out this Friday. So theres me going to do my last bit of research before i go to buy it and lo and behold stupid EA have changed the date to ...JUNE 5TH ...i wont even want it then. Grrrrr. TV's crap too. What a stupid day :( xx

Well done hun thats amazing!! Whatever ya are doing keep it up, lol

lol I'm keeping nothing up!!! ;)

Im soooo annoyed!! Sims 3 ( yes i know sadness) was supposed to be out this Friday. So theres me going to do my last bit of research before i go to buy it and lo and behold stupid EA have changed the date to ...JUNE 5TH ...i wont even want it then. Grrrrr. TV's crap too. What a stupid day :( xx

aww poor u.. June is ages away but hey it might be a lot better than it would be by then... have u any dvds to watch? what is there to do up ur way?! go for a walk if nice weather?

come to London!! I've thurs and friday off.. yay!going to leeds friday afternoon for weekend..

do you know i could eat beans i dont even like em !

hey Ollie you are doing absolutely brilliantly! You have inspired me to take my exercise a bit more seriously :D Its worth it for those kind of results!

What a star!:D

:rolleyes:Did this week go really fast for you - I'm amazed your on Wk 8 already. At this rate you'll not need to carry on after Easter.:eek:

I'm still reading your thread - just don't have anything witty or upbeat to add so it's easier to lurk!:sigh:

Every success to you young man - you deserve it:p

Congrats Ollie on your Wk 7 WI your are doing fantastic. I had a look at your photos too and they are amazing, what a difference. Keep it going.:D:D:D

:wavey: hope your enjoying your weekend in Leeds :p

What a star!:D

:rolleyes:Did this week go really fast for you - I'm amazed your on Wk 8 already. At this rate you'll not need to carry on after Easter.:eek:

I'm still reading your thread - just don't have anything witty or upbeat to add so it's easier to lurk!:sigh:

Every success to you young man - you deserve it:p

aww thanks honey.. i am trying so hard to be done for easter, it really depends and am going home for 11 days so i dont want to be on it for that..

ur so nice, thank u!! heard ur gonna be stripper with me at miss U's hen?!!

Congrats Ollie on your Wk 7 WI your are doing fantastic. I had a look at your photos too and they are amazing, what a difference. Keep it going.:D:D:D
Thanks Pearly.. Im getting there.. over half way so its a good sign!

:wavey: hope your enjoying your weekend in Leeds :p

heya, yea was good thanks.. went to whitby as well, small seaside town on east coast.. loved everything except them easting Whitbys best fish and chips in the car!! tough!

whitby is a lovely little place to go especially in the summer

i often drive on up there as well as bridlington/flamborough head and scarborough

keep up the good work mate

whitby is a lovely little place to go especially in the summer

i often drive on up there as well as bridlington/flamborough head and scarborough

keep up the good work mate

yea Whitby was lovely.. and yesterday was a very nice day too so was amazing views up the top of the hill..
will throw up some photos..

cheers man

Ollie, you been in my neck of the woods!!! Whitby is part of the area we cover with our agency and I am a Scarborough lass, born and bred...lol:D

yea Whitby was lovely.. and yesterday was a very nice day too so was amazing views up the top of the hill..
will throw up some photos..

cheers man

no worries mate get some photos up i know im gunna on my london trip lol

So finally in bed... 54 days done... going well, never thought I'd be still going strong right now, guess I didnt know my own determination or faith in myself.. weekend was good, friend understood my diet eventually, gave me lots of tips (He's an athlete and gonna do 2 marathons this year) and supports me so was glad about that..

been running quite a bit lately and getting into it well.. was so sick of gym, as brother said to me tonight you just watch the clock in the gym, waiting for it to be over, when ur out on the road no matter how far u run ur always gonna have to run back.. its good cos its making me work and work and work... 2 weeks ago I ran 2 miles.. I had to stop after a mile and walk a bit.. since then Ive worked on that 2 miles, pushed to 2.5 and 3 a few times.. thursday I ran 4 miles and saturday I ran 4 miles, both without stopping at all, granted im not at Olympic pace but am delighted I can do it.. tonight I did 2.5 miles and loved it.. pushed myself and went faster and really feeling how its helping..

my life is changing so much.. its really really changing for the better and it feels so good.. its unbelievable.. God bless this diet!

Back