Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

well done on your loss.

Well done on your weight loss,
OLIVER is fantastic, Rowan Atkinson is great as is Jodie Prenger, I loved it so much that im going again in April.
Hope you enjoy it as much as i did.
Nikki

:0clapper:Way to go young man!:0icanfly:

Hope Oliver was fab - was Jodie in it last night? I though she didn't do Wednesdays & Thursdays. I'm going to try and get last minute tickets 'cause I really want to see her:rolleyes:

Im feeling better, Still coughing like an old man but hey :) lol

aww a husky northern irish accent.. niiiice! lol

well done on your loss.

thank u! :)

Well done on your weight loss,
OLIVER is fantastic, Rowan Atkinson is great as is Jodie Prenger, I loved it so much that im going again in April.
Hope you enjoy it as much as i did.
Nikki

thanks Nikci! yea it was fantastic alright, Rowan is hilarious in it! was in Oliver in a school play years ago and brought back all the memories!
well done on another great loss, ya are doing great!!

thanks MU! :)

:0clapper:Way to go young man!:0icanfly:

Hope Oliver was fab - was Jodie in it last night? I though she didn't do Wednesdays & Thursdays. I'm going to try and get last minute tickets 'cause I really want to see her:rolleyes:

Thanks again Helen!

yea it was great.. it was her alright.. guess filling in or something im not sure... Rowan was by far and away the highlight tho.. Mr Bean as Fagin, never thought he's pull it off.. dont go on last minute.. ring delfont mackintosh directly.. they do proper priced tickets..

Thanks Nas.. as always ur here for something nice to say! :)

lol as you know firstly i only say nice things :p

Secondly I only say things i mean :) lol

So I'll say it again I think You are doing amazing... and the losses are fabulous!!!!!!

Oh n when i don't say anything:rolleyes: lol i am still lurking:eek:... so make sure your always good:rolleyes::D

lol as you know firstly i only say nice things :p

Secondly I only say things i mean :) lol

So I'll say it again I think You are doing amazing... and the losses are fabulous!!!!!!

Oh n when i don't say anything:rolleyes: lol i am still lurking:eek:... so make sure your always good:rolleyes::D

Nice to know hun and good to know ur here! keep on lurking.. Im always good as u know!! :p

Im fine hun, hows u? :)

Yep just coz im fed up of living on choc shakes all week lol!

But then again i realy only need to do maybe 4 weeks and ill be at my final target of 8st 7lbs!

x

hmm, not sure if its worth moving over for like 4 weeks or whatever.. gotta be strong instead!! :) and u can be

Lmao thats creepy ollie :p

Oh yes husky and all :)

lol me creepy? Never!!

Hey hun, do ya mind if I ask what are ya doing for exercises? I know your running at the moment but are ya doing anything for toning, I could really do with losing something around my tummy. any advice would be great.

So a friend in work gave me his bike for a week to see what its like cycling to work instead of taking the tube.. If its ok then I will be buying a bike next month through our work scheme.. Means Ill be cycling 11 miles a day hopefully 5 days a week..

Haven't ridden a bike in like more than 10 years I think! long long time.. never took an interest in them.. Bit freaked out about London tho.. very dodgy from what I hear!!!

I havent been cycling in years either!!

Was thinking of doing it!!!

Yeah with the traffic and stuff??

Well I hope its fun!! thats very nice of your friend to do that!!

Let us know :)

Hey hun, do ya mind if I ask what are ya doing for exercises? I know your running at the moment but are ya doing anything for toning, I could really do with losing something around my tummy. any advice would be great.

heya,

Well exercise for me is just running 5 times a week.. will be doing more cycling from today tho.. I try to do sit ups then after the run in the gym.. I find if you warm up well then its easier to do the sit ups.. they deffo help tone you. Also exercise vids on Youtube which I do once or twice a week.. 6 minute abs its called

I havent been cycling in years either!!

Was thinking of doing it!!!

Yeah with the traffic and stuff??

Well I hope its fun!! thats very nice of your friend to do that!!

Let us know :)

yea it is.. he's going on hols for a week so he just said I can have it! :) the big red buses and taxi drivers are supposed to be terrible.. well Ill give it a try anyways!

its those bendy buses you have to watch out for!

oh thanks for that ollie, wanted to lose another half a stone so i can fit in my dress better and its my tummy thats sticking out lol

its those bendy buses you have to watch out for!

no bendys on my route home thank god! only thing its about 4 miles of dead straight road so these people will be picking up speed!! :S

oh thanks for that ollie, wanted to lose another half a stone so i can fit in my dress better and its my tummy thats sticking out lol

u and me both honey! It'll disappear in no time!

Back