Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

whatever Ollie - you don't need to keep the cross dressing a secret here :) We are all friends :p

hey all,

so I cycled home last night.. bit of an experience, didnt know what was going on.. lanes and lanes and cars and buses and bikes going everywhere, so different than my country roads at home!

took a few wrong turns in the city so took a bit to get out but when I got right it went fine.. So here I am, back cycled into work, decided I would get it right before next week.. which I've done, legs are sore and tired and I must now cycle back again!!

Don't know if I should be doing all this on the diet, It's gonna be 11 miles of cycling a day 4 days a week (wednesdays I go for WI and not turning up sweaty!) and other 2-3 days I want to run (dont wanna get out of that habit).

I know 2 * 5.5 miles a day will be fine after the first few goes (just a matter of getting used to) so maybe I run a few of those nights so I can take some nights off..

Think I need to get a fitness instructor as soon as I get off the diet to lead me the right way...

p.s. OMG does my bum hurt a lot right now!!

london13.jpg

Ollie,you certainly are motivated!!!

Good for you, i wish i had your perseverance!!

You must be feeling great X

Yea I feel good.. I feel my legs getting more toned and toned every week which im worried cos I wont lose as much weight cos gaining more muscle but at same time Im glad its good!

Sorry but I cant stop laughing....lmao, well done on the motivation hun ya are doing great

hehe I knew it would get someone smiling!! thank u! how's exercise go?

hahahaha!!

Go to the toilet and rub it!!!

Did you enjoy it though?? xx

Heya Chelly...

hehe.. lol I need a nurse to do that for me.. Miss Unknown?!! hehehe

yea last night I kinda didnt cos its damn scary and I was re teaching myself to cycle.. (been years and years!) today was better but still at times its like omg am I in the right lane,,, theres a bus up my ass what do I do!!

Lol im sure she would love too!!

Aaah I hate driving beside buses! Cycling would be sooo much scarier!!!

hey Ollie well done on the cycling - God knows how you manage all this exercise i can't even manage any....just no energy...
have you got any spare ;)

Lol im sure she would love too!!

Aaah I hate driving beside buses! Cycling would be sooo much scarier!!!

yea it is a bit scary alright but getting used to it! rush hour monday morning is my next challenge.. we'll see!!

what size of bike would i need to get?

lol I dunno.. will let u know when I do but it has to be pink!!

hey Ollie well done on the cycling - God knows how you manage all this exercise i can't even manage any....just no energy...
have you got any spare ;)

thanks angel.. ah I guess I've always been playing sports etc so like to be out doing something even if it means I'll have no energy when done.. always make sure to have a half shake20 mins before I do anything too.. gives me the energy I need.. Hehe I'm all out Im afraid!

:eek:

Im gonna check the paper and see If any one is selling a second hand one!
Just had to pay £850 for this years car insurance :( :(

Back