om............actual g!!!

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
Hubby and I were so close to deciding to treat ourselves to dominos pizza tonight, seeing as i'm working till 8, we're stuck in with child and we're a bit fed up of staying in every year.

Well, i decided that it would be too expensive and also i weighed myself and lost 4.4 pounds since weds so found some new motivation,

Anyway! I decided to put what i would have had into myfitnesspal food diary, just out of interest and i'm in shock, Its no wonder i got this size!!! We would easily eat a large pizza EACH which i knew was greedy but this puts it into perspective.

Check this out

Domino's - Large Texas Bbq Pizza (Regular Crust), 1 container (10 slices ea.) Cals 2,020
Carbs 267
Fat 58

Yowzer!!! Thats not even taking into account the wine i would have drunk tonight lol:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know its scary, I just did what I am gonna have tonight and thats only a rough guess cos never really can tell when you are out...on the upside I have also weighed self and according to the wii I have lost 5lb since last friday, not entirely sure how given what I stuffed over xmas! I know most of it is water weight etc but nice non the less, however I am still gonna go and enjoy self...there are 2 bottles of cabernet sauvignon with my name on them that need to get used up...gonna hurt tomorrow tho! be interesting to see how much I slam back on over night!

Back