OMG Disgusting!!!!! :(

porridge would be good....would be something a bit different. I really don't mind the flavours. I keep thinking that the sooner that the flab comes off, the quicker I can start to add other things to my diet. so, for now I'm sticking to it!!

Believe me, they grow on you, my problem isn't with the shakes or even the bars really, but the soup - it has a sweet tang to it so I end up putting chilli in them almost all the time.

yes the shakes are pretty bad, but from what ive seen on other forums all vlcd shakes are bad! anyway i think our taste buds are so used to loveley things that their probably gonna taste worser than they are for the first couple of days, its best to just hang in there in a week or so you may start to like them, i myself just see them as what they are a nutritional supplement to stop me from nutritionally starving, most of the time i just hold my breath and gulp them down.

Get some sucrolose sweetners to add to them and add some ice cubes, I really enjoy mine like that!

I've moved over from Lipotrim, their shakes were lovely, Flap Jack Minging and the Soup Foul!

Was initially disappointed with the shakes on Exante. I find them v creamy and flavourless. Bizzarely by making them weaker 350-400ml I find them more flavoursome. Love the Banana one as a whitener in my coffee. Don't know if this is recommend by exante but making them weaker works for me.

Love the bars and soups ok. But what I love most is the price. For that alone its worth giving it a go.

By the second week I have gotten over the creamy texture.

Think they definitely need to be blended/whisked, I use the capuccino whisk thing for handiness.

Good Luck.

Good Luck.

I really like the shakes lol So much so Ive just ordered the bumper shakes pack this month instead of the mixed one

OMG look at how different we all are in our tastes. I love all of the shakes (made with ice cold water & ice cubes whizzed in the blender), love both bars and absolutely hate the soups. I changed from Lipotrim where I only liked the choc shake and even that I was going off of!! xx

Ha ha, yes its funny how everyone like / hates different things. We are all united by wanting to tackle the fat though.

I'm sure there is a decent flavour out there for you somewhere.

I make mine into custard. Only have chocolate and vanilla, use about 100m of water, a sweetener, nuke in microwave for 20-30 seconds, and taste delish.

Feel like a parrot, just typed this on another thread!! Give it a try, totally different taste to cold, and the chocolate one is really chocolatey hot.

Hmm no sure about that one - I would want the apple crumble to go with the custard. Lol!

can't say i find them to bad they are not as sweet as the CD, i find if they are sweeter i want chocolate so i am sticking with them i get my first weight in on Wednesday had a wee blip today but hope it wont make it bad loss, will let you know how i get on x

Back