omg help!!!!!!

Hi well iv been doin really brill on sw since wed, well not now I think iv ruined it! We always go to my mums on a Sunday nite for dinner ( she is also on sw) she made pork and the fat of it was sitting on the chopping board and it was all hard and crispy and delicious looking so I had 2 bites of it..... Straight after i felt awful!!! Feel soooo guilty n terrible now. I'm really disapointed. Now! X

Don't worry too much about it. Only two bites? I wouldn't have stppoed. Do you have any syns left? I just looked in my 2007 syns directory and it says 28g of pork crackling is 7.5 syns. I'm sure two bites isn't 7.5 syns.

well done that was REALLY restraint ! I;'d have crunched my way through the whole lot - because I am a real pig.

You've done well, don't beat yourself up.

i would have eaten it all to mmmmmmmm i havnt bought a joint of pork for a while for this reason lol:D

I would have eaten it all, we had chicken for the sunday roast and i fed the dog my skin cos I knew otherwise the whole lot would be down me - and even then i managed to still down two chicken wings (much to my mums dissapointment!)

i think you did really well, only having a little bit. just count the sins, and enjoy;)

Back