OMG! how chuffed am I?

Lazyhound

Been to Asda today to do the food shop and was looking at jeans as mine are more than a bit baggy round the bum.
Found a cheap pair and then couldn't decide whether to buy the 18 or 16. Went for the 16 thinking Oh well I'll be in them soon and what a surprise, they fit perfectly :D
Ok they are the jeans with stretch in but the label says 16 and I'm so happy :bliss:

Annie x

Reactions: abz
congratulations hun, its the best feeling when you drop the clothes sizes isnt it

Lou
xxx

Well done!

You must be feeling very pleased. AND the 14 wont be far away now either!

Woo hoo congrats!

I was a bit fed up this morning as my trousers which had been quite loose felt like they fitted. Put it down to water retention & maybe as they'd just been washed they hadn't stretched quite as much as normal. Realised this afternoon when I went to the loo that the label had been cut out of them... My parents are staying & have done some washing whilst I've been at work. Mum always cuts the labels out of her clothes as they irritate her and has the same trousers as me but in a size smaller... DOH!

A 16 is a 16 !!!
You must be over the moon!!
I have a size 16 dress that I keep getting out to look at... when i get nearer I will start to try it on..
Just looked at your losses and you have done so well.... what size were you at the beginning?

Thanks everyone :)

tillyfloss I was a size 20/22 (depending where you buy things of course!)
Top half is still 18 at the moment.

Annie x

Well done you must be so proud of yourself. You have stuck to the diet and lost a lot of weight big pat on the back :cool: Keep it up and the sizes will be less and less.... yeh :p

Lilac ROFL love!!!!!! I'm still giggling at that! Lazyhound, nice one sweetie!! xx

Well done girl, as previously stated a 16 is a 16, i am a bit like that when i am giving my self targets i started at 17st 4lb my first target was to be 16st something just so i could say 16 stone something, next target is 15st something and so on.
Well done again

Back