• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

omg,i cant believe it!!!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
OK GIRLIES,
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY WITH NO INTENTION OF BUYING ANYTHING AS IM GOING AWAY IN 3 WEEKS BUT NOT BUYING ANY CLOTHES FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS(TIL I CAN LOSE MORE),ANYWAY I TRIED ON A TOP TODAY AND BOUGHT IT AND GUESS WHAT SIZE IT WAS.......................................A 14:eek::D:D:eek:,OMG I WAS/AM SOOOOOO HAPPY,I TRIED ON A 16 BUT IT WAS TOO LOOSE,I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SHOPPING NOW(HAVENT FELT LIKE THIS FOR MANY YEARS),
THANX FOR LISTENING EVERYONE I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL,
ELAINE X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
wow well done hunny!! what size were you at the start? 14 is great! xx

xdebzx

OK GIRLIES,
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY WITH NO INTENTION OF BUYING ANYTHING AS IM GOING AWAY IN 3 WEEKS BUT NOT BUYING ANY CLOTHES FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS(TIL I CAN LOSE MORE),ANYWAY I TRIED ON A TOP TODAY AND BOUGHT IT AND GUESS WHAT SIZE IT WAS.......................................A 14:eek::D:D:eek:,OMG I WAS/AM SOOOOOO HAPPY,I TRIED ON A 16 BUT IT WAS TOO LOOSE,I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SHOPPING NOW(HAVENT FELT LIKE THIS FOR MANY YEARS),
THANX FOR LISTENING EVERYONE I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL,
ELAINE X

awww, bless ya hun, isnt it great when you can buy smaller clothes, all of my work clothes look really stupid, i have been buying a couple of things off ebay until my weight settles.

have fun shopping hun x

debs x

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
Yay Elaine, that's fantastic. Next stop will be those size 12's.

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
Thanx Girls,
I Was A Size 20-22 On Top And A 22 On The Bottom,probably Bigger But Ive Lived In Tracksuits For So Long Because I Couldnt Face Buying A Bigger Size,but Now I Dont Have To!!!!yippeeeeeee,can You Tell Im A Happy Camper???

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
Brilliant news hun!
Well done to ya

karenO

Step away from the chips!
yay thats fabulous! I hope i get a nice surprise when i go shopping later today :)

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
fabulous news I am very happy for you xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Elaine!!!!

Size 14!!! Lucky You:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Fantastic achievement!!!!

Love Mini xxx

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Elaine

Very Very happy for you. And INSPIRED!!! What great results for all your hard work. I am now more motivated to have an excellent week this week for getting closer to those great feelings and results like yours.

Well done babe!

Bren
X

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
Many congratulations, I REALLY, REALLY want to follow in your footsteps!

:wow: elaine, that is fantastic, such a motivator bet you cant wait to go shopping :)