omg,i cant believe it!!!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
OK GIRLIES,
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY WITH NO INTENTION OF BUYING ANYTHING AS IM GOING AWAY IN 3 WEEKS BUT NOT BUYING ANY CLOTHES FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS(TIL I CAN LOSE MORE),ANYWAY I TRIED ON A TOP TODAY AND BOUGHT IT AND GUESS WHAT SIZE IT WAS.......................................A 14:eek::D:D:eek:,OMG I WAS/AM SOOOOOO HAPPY,I TRIED ON A 16 BUT IT WAS TOO LOOSE,I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SHOPPING NOW(HAVENT FELT LIKE THIS FOR MANY YEARS),
THANX FOR LISTENING EVERYONE I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL,
ELAINE X

wow well done hunny!! what size were you at the start? 14 is great! xx

OK GIRLIES,
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY WITH NO INTENTION OF BUYING ANYTHING AS IM GOING AWAY IN 3 WEEKS BUT NOT BUYING ANY CLOTHES FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS(TIL I CAN LOSE MORE),ANYWAY I TRIED ON A TOP TODAY AND BOUGHT IT AND GUESS WHAT SIZE IT WAS.......................................A 14:eek::D:D:eek:,OMG I WAS/AM SOOOOOO HAPPY,I TRIED ON A 16 BUT IT WAS TOO LOOSE,I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SHOPPING NOW(HAVENT FELT LIKE THIS FOR MANY YEARS),
THANX FOR LISTENING EVERYONE I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL,
ELAINE X

awww, bless ya hun, isnt it great when you can buy smaller clothes, all of my work clothes look really stupid, i have been buying a couple of things off ebay until my weight settles.

have fun shopping hun x

debs x

Yay Elaine, that's fantastic. Next stop will be those size 12's.

Thanx Girls,
I Was A Size 20-22 On Top And A 22 On The Bottom,probably Bigger But Ive Lived In Tracksuits For So Long Because I Couldnt Face Buying A Bigger Size,but Now I Dont Have To!!!!yippeeeeeee,can You Tell Im A Happy Camper???

Brilliant news hun!
Well done to ya

yay thats fabulous! I hope i get a nice surprise when i go shopping later today :)

fabulous news I am very happy for you xx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Elaine!!!!

Size 14!!! Lucky You:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Fantastic achievement!!!!

Love Mini xxx

Elaine

Very Very happy for you. And INSPIRED!!! What great results for all your hard work. I am now more motivated to have an excellent week this week for getting closer to those great feelings and results like yours.

Well done babe!

Bren
X

Many congratulations, I REALLY, REALLY want to follow in your footsteps!

:wow: elaine, that is fantastic, such a motivator bet you cant wait to go shopping :)

Back