omg i got into 34 inch jeans

chefjustin

iam normally 38 40 and had to get some jeans as they are all to loose now even with belt lol so i went out to asda last night just to get some cheapish ones for time being as want to loss another 2 half stone yet and was tottally shocked to get into 34 s boot cut i was walking around asda with the biggest smile people must have thought i was a nutter happy days

Well done hun! I know that happy and shocked feeling.

Went to Matalan meself today to get a new pair of Jeans and was shocked when I managed to fit into a size 18. I'd been a size 24 before. The size 18 are a bit snug but I'm ok with that because they'll last a bit longer before I have to change sizes again. But they do up and feel comfy so I'm happy! :D:D:D

Way to go with you though, thats fantastic!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'd be lost without this site. It's my saviour at times lol.

that must be a great feeling justin. Im with you. I have had to buy some cheap clothes for the time being coz I still have 5 stone to lose, but Im down almost 2 sizes!!! It is a wonderful feeling. Good going dude!!!

woop woop!! You've earned those 34s!!

Well done Justin, that's great. Just for fun I tried a pair of my hubby's size 34s on the other week and they fitted, if a bit loose. Never ever been able to wear his clothes. Great feeling though!

aahh!!

Well done Justin! and im sure they did all think you were a loon with your cheeser :) lol

Well done you !

Something as simple as getting into smaller clothes just makes our day doesn't it ?

Back