• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG: I need to do this!

slim1day

Silver Member
OK, day one measurements and before photos taken OMG didn't realise stats were as bad as they are!
Will not measure or take pics again for 4 weeks,can't face it and should hopefully see some positive changes by then. Weighing in on the other hand I'm a devil for daily weighing, I know shouldn't do it but need to see progress even if only 1/4 lb.
Day One:
Mug of tea to start day and toffee shake.
DVD: start it up (slim in 6) have been doing this for last few days so plan on continuing with it.
1 litre of water during morning
Lunch: cottage pie (bit of gravy) and a mug of tea

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Good luck on your journey Alison. I start tomorrow and will be taking my before pics in the morning - I am dreading it!
Sounds like a good first day for you though. Well done and keep it up! x

Hi slim1day! well done on nearly completing the first day and doing a dvd! you're braver than me.

slim1day

Silver Member
Hi slim1day! well done on nearly completing the first day and doing a dvd! you're braver than me.
It was only 34 minutes but it's a start and also do-able each day with it only being just over half an hour.
I'm downing water like there's no tomorrow - have already had nearly 3 litres and no end of trips to the loo

slim1day

Silver Member
Huh blew it last night big time and ate chocolates and some other stuff as well.:oops:
I'm my own worst enemy and was doing well yesterday too. :mad:
So back to it this morning.
Weight the same as yesterday so that was better than expected given what I pigged out on.
Have had a Vanilla Shake and Cottage Pie Meal (bit of gravy), 2 litres of water and 2 mugs of tea.
Evenings are the worst time of day for me; I can be in control all day then everything goes to pot.:confused:

Last edited:
Hi slim1day, that's a shame but we all do it, well done for getting back on the wagon straight away. If evenings are bad could you have a bar with a hot drink about 7? They always kept me full especially the mint/dark chocolate/chocolate orange truffa's.

slim1day

Silver Member
Day 2 (day 1 @ sticking to plan) nearly completed.
So far:-
Late breakfast - Vanilla shake
Late Lunch - Cottage Pie with bit gravy
Late dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese with 150g dried fried mushrooms
2 mugs tea
3 litres water
poss bar and mug of tea later

keep going Pandora x

Well done for getting straight back on it after the slip up. I've done that a few times in the past and it's very hard to stay motivated so you should feel proud of yourself for that x

Back to work today: lets see how i get on.
Had shake and 1 litre of water already this morning.
Planning on a bar for lunch but have a shake with me just in case.

Sorry I meant keep going slim1day :(:D

I found bars to be much more filling than the shakes.

Measly 1/4lb down.
So far today
2.5 litres water
Mug of tea
Strawberry Shake
Muesli Bar
Broccoli and small chicken breast

I agree with the above! keep going x

First day back at work and managed to get up early enough to do the dvd :woohoo::woohoo:
Have now had over 3.5 litres of water and only 2 mugs of tea today - pretty impressive when i usually have around 10 milky ones a day.