OMG: I need to do this!

First day back at work and managed to get up early enough to do the dvd :woohoo::woohoo:
Have now had over 3.5 litres of water and only 2 mugs of tea today - pretty impressive when i usually have around 10 milky ones a day.
Well done Alison!

I am impressed!

I've lost 1lb pretty poor compared to others on here but it is still a lb down :rolleyes:

Today I've had:-
3 litres water
2 mugs tea
Banana shake
Lemon Bar
Chicken & veg
Toffee shake

A 34 min exercise dvd completed as well

It is the first of many...

The way the weight comes off everyone is different...but it will come off if you stick with your diet that is for sure.

Well done you on 34 minutes exercise!

:banana_dancer: 5lbs down today :banana_dancer:

Couldn't believe it when got on scales this morning totally shocked me. :D:D:D

Toffee shake here I come.

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

We'll done!!! Just the motivation you need to keep going. So happy for you cos you seemed quite down about it all.

Thank you.
Yes was getting down when others were posting that they had lost lbs and mine didn't seem to be going anywhere much.
Was amazed to see such a big drop overnight :eek:
Maybe that's why I should not weigh everyday but heyho don't think I can stop the habit. If I diet then I need to see the results to know it's worth the effort.
Still smiling about it now, 5lbs gone!

Hanging my head in shame.:oops::oops:
Had a major blip; no not a blip but a total train wreck of falling off the wagon.:mad::mad:
Was doing so well had lost 6lb by Friday morning and was well chuffed with myself.
But went shopping on way home from work and it all went wrong.
Weekend consisted of pizza, fish and chips, cheese on toast, haaz n daz icecream, sweets and biscuits.:icecream::icecream::icecream:
WHY WHY WHY do I do this to myself, I was losing weight I wasn't struggling with the diet so why do I sabotage myself????
Needless to say I dare not get on the scales this morning as I expect that, the 6lbs will be back on.
So this morning I have climbed back on the wagon.
Banana shake made and in fridge for a few minutes.
Oxo cube and bar in bag ready for lunchtime.
1 litre of water consumed so far this morning.

3 litres water
Banana shake
Lemon bar
Four cheese pasta, broccoli & baby bel
Another shake before bed
Been 100% today

Made it through yesterday; no problem even only had 1 mug of tea which for someone who used to have about 10 a day is pretty good going.
Still daren't weigh in after my weekend munchings, going to try to avoid the scales until Saturday for my wk 2 weigh in. This will be difficult as I do tend to weigh each day but I don't want to see that I have gained so hopefully by Saturday I will have rectified the damage done last weekend and maybe even record a small loss.
Recording 6lbs as wk 1 as that was what I'd lost before I blew it at the weekend.

Stuck to plan 100% yesterday; got to keep it up. :eating:
Had:-
3 litres water
2 mugs of tea
1 oxo drink
Banana Shake
Praline Bar
2 Cottage Pie with oxo
Baby bel

Scales are playing silly buggers; varying vastly by about 10lbs; they are in the same place they've been for ages but each time i get on them i get a different weight. So i took them downstairs on the laminate and my weight shot up by over half a stone.
So what do i do?
Only weigh downstairs?
Buy some new scales?
How do I record a loss if I was really a lot heavier than I thought I was when I started?

Still don't know what to do regarding the scales.
Think I'll have to re-calculate my starting weight ( I was probably even fatter than I originally thought I was) then my losses can be recorded as what I have actually lost.
Looking like I was 7lbs heavier to start with.

I know I'm really focused around the numbers so it's a horrid situation to be in but recalculate as you suggested and start with the fresh number... Easy for me to say I know..

A friend had a similar thing happen at a SW group, the scale weighed everyone 3lbs lighter and when she went the following week and the scale had been calibrated, most people obviously saw a gain. Very demotivating.

But you can do it... Regroup, dig deep and believe in yourself.

Right: decision made:- today is now Day 1 again. :eek:
Scales are now back in the bedroom (far easier to weigh in the nuddy first thing in morning) but I've got them on a mdf board, so hopefully they will give a more consistent performance.
So going to reset starting weight as today's weight; so 15st 10lb it is. :banghead:
Vanilla shake and half litre of water to start the day.

Finally got ticker to show new starting weight. What a pa-larva must have copied pasted,deleted etc a dozen times before it would co-operate.
So everything re-set.
Day One here I go!

Last edited:
Back