OMG I'm size 14!!!

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
I can't believe it I'm a size 14 in Matalan.
I thought I would buy the next size down in jeans as a bit of an incentive, so I trundled off to the changing room so I could check the length of them, low & behold they fitted & I could do them up comfortably.
I was so pleased I shouted out for my daughters to come and look & they were all shocked & said I looked good.
I have not been a size 14 for about 13 years.(previously I was a size 22)
I'm so chuffed, this is really going to keep me motivated for the week ahead.

WOW WOW WOW WOW that is amazing... well done you!!!! I really hope you have given yourself the biggest pat on the back!!!! A size 22 to a 14 that is just brilliant...

How much more are you aiming to lose or are you??? A size 14 is very much the 'norm' nowadays... whatever that is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well done xxxx

PS... Sorry just saw ur ticker there... 63lb jeeeepers :party0023::party0023::party0019::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Yay! I must admit that fitting into a 14 has been my most favourite buzz so far (Although my size 14 denim shorts starting to fall down is even better!)

Congratulations!

Thanks guys, Gen I want to be the same weight as you! 10 stone would be great, I'd like to be a size 10 to 12, not sure if 10st = size 10, but I'll find out when I get there.
I want to lose another 2 & half stone.
Never in my wildest dreams did I believe that foundation would take me from a size 22 & 17st 3lbs to size 14 & 12st 6lbs.
Wow I'm still gobsmacked that I got into the 14's.
When I started the diet I actually picked up a pair of size 14 jeans & couldn't believe that I would ever fit into anything as small as they were, now I'm heading towards a twelve with a very big smile on my face.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Gen I want to be the same weight as you! 10 stone would be great, I'd like to be a size 10 to 12, not sure if 10st = size 10, but I'll find out when I get there.
I want to lose another 2 & half stone.
Never in my wildest dreams did I believe that foundation would take me from a size 22 & 17st 3lbs to size 14 & 12st 6lbs.
Wow I'm still gobsmacked that I got into the 14's.
When I started the diet I actually picked up a pair of size 14 jeans & couldn't believe that I would ever fit into anything as small as they were, now I'm heading towards a twelve with a very big smile on my face.

You obviously mean the same weight as I WANT to be lol... I'd love to be ten stone... you have given me such inspiration chick you really have!!!

how long did it take you???

Yeh Gen I did mean what you want to be, lol.
It just took the the 100 days of foundation, I even blipped on week 13!
God I love this diet.
Where are all your weight losses? you should have them listed, so we can see how well you've done.

Last edited:
Wow! and wow! again ..... how good that must feel!!!! It's making it so worth the effort isn't it?
Sounds like that 2.5 stone will drop off in no time.
Well done!!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back