OMG it's the weekend and........

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
Ive stayed on plan fri night and sat!!!!!!!!

For those who know me, or have read my losses on the weight loss thread, i do exceptionally well through the week and then go and put it ALL back on over the weekend (fri night, sat and sun)

ive said many a time that im going to be good at the weekend and then i fall off the wagon BIG time!!

well last night i have a Harvester with the ladies, the BBq sauce was carbier than i wanted BUT took the skin off and ate the meat and DIDNT have a pudding!!

Today,instead of takeaway i've just had pork belly and cabbage....

im over the 'worst' of the weekend and only have tomorrow to contend with, hubby has bought me flowers and there are no chocs in sight unless ive missed that haha (mothers day) so im really happy that im defo going to stay in this lower stone bracket and have another MASSIVE week next week!!!!!!!!

I know this might sound silly but its been the bain of my life for so long....its like ive hit a milestone!! :D:love047:

Well done Princess. I know via f/b how hard you find the weekends, BUT YOU DONE IT!!!!!

Happy days!!!

Woofy x

yes the girl did good ! xx

Wooooohoooooo! Well done Missy! Hope you have a great big loss to show for it! :D

i WILL have a great loss from it....stupid that i KNOW this and yet STILL fall off the wagon normally........onwards and upwards!!!!

oh and i LOVE the fact we can now LIKE posts lol

SO pleased for you - once you get past the mental hurdle it really is so much easier. If any chocs do show up tomorrow, put them somewhere and save them. I've done that before and forgotten I had them at all!

SO pleased for you - once you get past the mental hurdle it really is so much easier. If any chocs do show up tomorrow, put them somewhere and save them. I've done that before and forgotten I had them at all!

My OH, although he rolls his eyes, does support me, i have the flowers now and know the kids have made me cards, TBH wer'e skint so im hoping that hes made him also think twice about buying me chocs, i will NOT be able to ignore them......(craving chocs now so going to bed haha)

might do a roast dinner tomorrow and make it legal for me......happy mothers day everyone. xxx

LOL, hey well done, just one more day/evening to get through Vicky :)

Well done - you can do it!
:D

Well done, I'm only in my first week but I had been fearing the weekend the whole time. I've managed it but have found myself explaining to people, especially the kids all weekend! Its somehow easier in private when you can just get on with it. Was just thinking can't remember a time in my adult life without a glass of wine at weekend! You're right, it feels like a real milestone to get through....

well done . i too know how hard it is but ive even managed to lose a lb this weekend!!!!

Back