OMG my first Coke Zero

enjoy :)

I also LOVE the asda coke zero, it's got a much stronger taste, i find proper coke zero really watery. It is nice to taste something other than packs and bars though! x

I prefer diet coke to coke zero personally. There's about 1 calorie in a can so it shouldn't affect your weightloss. Just beware though because it's artificial sweetness it makes your body expect sugar and then it doesn't get it. Which can make you crave sugar more than if you hadn't drank it at all. Xx

tally05 said:
I prefer diet coke to coke zero personally. There's about 1 calorie in a can so it shouldn't affect your weightloss. Just beware though because it's artificial sweetness it makes your body expect sugar and then it doesn't get it. Which can make you crave sugar more than if you hadn't drank it at all. Xx

I didn't think diet coke was allowed as it contains citric acid that can interfere with ketosis, whereas coke zero doesn't. I may be wrong though x

I have to say that coke zero is brill as a sweet treat on TS but for my 1st 4 weeks I didn't have any and then started having about 1/2 to a can a day. I found it started making me feel hungrier than before and I started needing a sweet fix and I began craving more. I know this doesn't happen to alot of people but just be aware in case it does. However it still is a worthy treat when restricted from all other things on TS.

I use keto sticks and go through about two bottles a day of diet coke and its never affected my ketosis. I think the level of citric acid is too low to really have an effect. But if u like coke zero stick with it :) just watch out for the sweet cravings! X

is Aldi coke zero ok?

Back