• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG OMG OMG

yesterday I had the day from hell. started work at 07.30 and did not stop until 3pm, when I could eventually have lunch.
came home did ketone test-neg. was so peed of I went on the vodka and pepsi max.
tested today gone a little pink. weighed myself and guess what -411b.:D:D:D:D
I know that an evening on the p155 can make you seem you have lost weight the next day, and no doubt some will go back on. But I don't care. It has given me hope.
and I am not a feak!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Go u it's a good boost to keep u going

i see from your food diary you left out the cream, sausage and mim. maybe, just maybe the vodka did the trick ;)
the vodka diet. Should start a forum:D

Excellent!

Kat1e

This is for life
Well done. Keep going:)

Core blimey got away with that one. Could not have been just water that came off. OK 1/5 pound back on. Not bothered but still -3.5 since return from hols on 10th this month.
I am a slow loser and I have now accepted that. Am glad all my negative "freak" posts have stopped.
I bought the new Atkins book, and there is a bit in there that says some people are slower than others especially if only about a stone to lose. Am happy today. Fingers crossed for next week.
Have taken battery out of scales and hidden them in the shed. Weighing morning noon and night not healthy.

Alpaca

Gold Member
I can SO relate to the obsessional weighing! ... But I find it helps to keep me focused and also helps me understand what foods work for me so I don't mind ...:)