OMG OMG OMG

suepass

yesterday I had the day from hell. started work at 07.30 and did not stop until 3pm, when I could eventually have lunch.
came home did ketone test-neg. was so peed of I went on the vodka and pepsi max.
tested today gone a little pink. weighed myself and guess what -411b.:D:D:D:D
I know that an evening on the p155 can make you seem you have lost weight the next day, and no doubt some will go back on. But I don't care. It has given me hope.
and I am not a feak!!!

Go u it's a good boost to keep u going

WHOAH!!!! Go girl!!!!!!!!!

i see from your food diary you left out the cream, sausage and mim. maybe, just maybe the vodka did the trick ;)
the vodka diet. Should start a forum:D

Excellent!

Well done. Keep going:)

Core blimey got away with that one. Could not have been just water that came off. OK 1/5 pound back on. Not bothered but still -3.5 since return from hols on 10th this month.
I am a slow loser and I have now accepted that. Am glad all my negative "freak" posts have stopped.
I bought the new Atkins book, and there is a bit in there that says some people are slower than others especially if only about a stone to lose. Am happy today. Fingers crossed for next week.
Have taken battery out of scales and hidden them in the shed. Weighing morning noon and night not healthy.

I can SO relate to the obsessional weighing! ... But I find it helps to keep me focused and also helps me understand what foods work for me so I don't mind ...:)

Back