Step 1 Sole Source Omg.......pls let me lose weight tomorrow!

tomnkatesmum said:
How's it going babe? Xx

Morning Susan!!

Yeah all ok day 10! Had a slip the other night 2 x eggs but will just put it down to ss+ day. Off to work soon 10-5pm then night of tv an early night!

Just tried porridge again it's not for me!!

How u getting on wens next WI day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gerujool said:
Morning Susan!!

Yeah all ok day 10! Had a slip the other night 2 x eggs but will just put it down to ss+ day. Off to work soon 10-5pm then night of tv an early night!

Just tried porridge again it's not for me!!

How u getting on wens next WI day xx

Good morning :)

Well done, day 10, how are you finding it? Is it going quicker now?

Nah! You didn't cheat at all, simply a ss+ day! You got a busy day at work?

Yeah, I personally loathe the Porridges! Choc mint shakes for me, all the way! :)

I'm doing good, had a really busy few days and now hoping for a quiet weekend! May need to pop out later for some jeans though, as mine have got uncomfortably loose!

Otherwise hoping for a day with my feet up! Unlikely with kiddies, but I can dream!

My next weigh in is Monday pm.. Wish I had morning weigh INS, think it gives a more accurate reading... I drink so much in a day, it can.t help... For example, I weighed myself this morning first thing, then weighed myself after my shake and first pint and I'd gained a pound and a half!...

Anyway, assume your at work now, so if your reading this once home, how'd your day go?

tomnkatesmum said:
Good morning :)

Well done, day 10, how are you finding it? Is it going quicker now?

Nah! You didn't cheat at all, simply a ss+ day! You got a busy day at work?

Yeah, I personally loathe the Porridges! Choc mint shakes for me, all the way! :)

I'm doing good, had a really busy few days and now hoping for a quiet weekend! May need to pop out later for some jeans though, as mine have got uncomfortably loose!

Otherwise hoping for a day with my feet up! Unlikely with kiddies, but I can dream!

My next weigh in is Monday pm.. Wish I had morning weigh INS, think it gives a more accurate reading... I drink so much in a day, it can.t help... For example, I weighed myself this morning first thing, then weighed myself after my shake and first pint and I'd gained a pound and a half!...

Anyway, assume your at work now, so if your reading this once home, how'd your day go?

Hi, I'm finding it ok still dreaming of food and struggle but will just have eggs or ss+ day!

Yes at work not that busy just chillin drinking loads of water lol......

I'm gonna chill tonight how old ur kids?? Fab loose jeans how exciting Xxx

U playing xbox later? That'll do u good x

Lucky you, work don't sound to bad. :)

My kids are 4 and 7... I imagine they will want to play xbox later, and I probably should play, well help warm me up and get me fit :)

Honestly, I am freezing, all the time, might have a nice hot bath later... :)

How work goes quick for you! Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Lucky you, work don't sound to bad. :)

My kids are 4 and 7... I imagine they will want to play xbox later, and I probably should play, well help warm me up and get me fit :)

Honestly, I am freezing, all the time, might have a nice hot bath later... :)

How work goes quick for you! Xx

Yeah it's not to bad then home for nice bath an vegetable soup!! I'm not to bad at mo being cold I'm hot!!

Catch u later x

Hi hunny, so how was work?

Oh bath sounds lush... My horrid brats stole all the hot water in there baths... But they are now squeaky clean :)

You up to much this evening? I've just had my third choc mint shake, enjoying a pint of water while I snuffle on the sofa with a blanket, jumper and hot water bottle! Currently half watching transformers, posting on here and internet shopping...

You working again tomorrow? Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi hunny, so how was work?

Oh bath sounds lush... My horrid brats stole all the hot water in there baths... But they are now squeaky clean :)

You up to much this evening? I've just had my third choc mint shake, enjoying a pint of water while I snuffle on the sofa with a blanket, jumper and hot water bottle! Currently half watching transformers, posting on here and internet shopping...

You working again tomorrow? Xx

Haha love it!

I'm in bed as hungry!! Or bored should I say! Watching Harry potter!!

Work was gd nope day off tomorrow, watching my son play Footy in morning then off for long walk with the pup.

Bath and book was heaven oh no that's rubbish they nicking all the water lol bless em

How's ur day been? Wat exciting stuff have u had for meals today!

gerujool said:
Haha love it!

I'm in bed as hungry!! Or bored should I say! Watching Harry potter!!

Work was gd nope day off tomorrow, watching my son play Footy in morning then off for long walk with the pup.

Bath and book was heaven oh no that's rubbish they nicking all the water lol bless em

How's ur day been? Wat exciting stuff have u had for meals today!

Oooh, sounds like you've had a lovely evening... Which potter are you watching? I adore potter, films and books...

Today has been super exciting, choc mint for breakie... Um....choc mint for lunch... And you guessed it, choc mint for tea! Snacks in between, were water... Yum yum.... :)

What about you? What culinary delights have you had?

Tomorrow sounds like a nice day for you... I might also go for a walk, but depends on weather and how I feel... Tbh, pyjama day sounds pretty heavenly!

tomnkatesmum said:
Oooh, sounds like you've had a lovely evening... Which potter are you watching? I adore potter, films and books...

Today has been super exciting, choc mint for breakie... Um....choc mint for lunch... And you guessed it, choc mint for tea! Snacks in between, were water... Yum yum.... :)

What about you? What culinary delights have you had?

Tomorrow sounds like a nice day for you... I might also go for a walk, but depends on weather and how I feel... Tbh, pyjama day sounds pretty heavenly!

Yep me an kids love potter hoping to take them to studios after Christmas, goblet of fire.

Wow u go girl choc mint lol, well I had forest fruits for B, banana for L and wait for it veg soup for T!!!! Living the dream!

I'm up an about arghhhh it's freezing outside already think I'm gonna wrap up warm!!

Wat week r u on?

Xx

I'm another choc mint o holic, although I am quite fond of a chocolate/coconut mix tastes like bounty :D
How is everyone getting on? My scales say I've gained a 1lb, boooooooo! They best be wrong or i'll be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
I have a christening to go to today and a party after, just got to avoid the food. Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

gerujool said:
Yep me an kids love potter hoping to take them to studios after Christmas, goblet of fire.

Wow u go girl choc mint lol, well I had forest fruits for B, banana for L and wait for it veg soup for T!!!! Living the dream!

I'm up an about arghhhh it's freezing outside already think I'm gonna wrap up warm!!

Wat week r u on?

Xx

I also love potter, but my kids are still a bit little... May try a potter film, no 1, today to see if I can get them interested... Would love them to love it too...

Your not wrong hun, I'm living the dream... A diet where all I eat is chocolate! Lol! Well kinda! :p

Your food sounds more varied, but I've got to really enjoy my mint choc... I sometimes have a soup, mushroom or spicy tomato but mostly for lunch at work as it's easiest like that!

Well I've just had my first choc mint of the day, and am working my way through my first pint... Have literally just got out of bed! :)

Think I well stay home all day and hopefully stay in my pj's...

I'm weighing in tomorrow night and this will be at the end of my 10th week... Don't know where it's gone... Just been calculating, I'm on day 69, I think, today, and am planning a further 32 days till I go off plan for xmas... 32 days sounds a hell of a time though... :-(

Imitt said:
I'm another choc mint o holic, although I am quite fond of a chocolate/coconut mix tastes like bounty :D
How is everyone getting on? My scales say I've gained a 1lb, boooooooo! They best be wrong or i'll be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
I have a christening to go to today and a party after, just got to avoid the food. Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Hi imitt, how are you doing and how long have you been doing CD?

Yeah I love choc mint! Actually look forward to it at times! I haven't cried the choc and coconut, always worried ill end up not liking my meal, and when there aren't many I want to enjoy each one! Wish they lasted a little longer though!

When is your official weigh in? Also remember you're weight changes constantly! You prob haven't gained 1lb, though if it's your totm, that can make you bloated and retain water so the scales say you're heavier when in fact your not... Your still losing weight but retaining water and the scales can't tell the difference! Hope that makes sense...

So you up to much today?

tomnkatesmum said:
I also love potter, but my kids are still a bit little... May try a potter film, no 1, today to see if I can get them interested... Would love them to love it too...

Your not wrong hun, I'm living the dream... A diet where all I eat is chocolate! Lol! Well kinda! :p

Your food sounds more varied, but I've got to really enjoy my mint choc... I sometimes have a soup, mushroom or spicy tomato but mostly for lunch at work as it's easiest like that!

Well I've just had my first choc mint of the day, and am working my way through my first pint... Have literally just got out of bed! :)

Think I well stay home all day and hopefully stay in my pj's...

I'm weighing in tomorrow night and this will be at the end of my 10th week... Don't know where it's gone... Just been calculating, I'm on day 69, I think, today, and am planning a further 32 days till I go off plan for xmas... 32 days sounds a hell of a time though... :-(

Omg week 10 that's amazing!

I've been out watching my son play Footy bak home for shake then off out with the pup!!

I'm dreaming of a roast and only on day 11!!!
Boo

My kids love Harry potter which is fab! My weekend next weekend so pj and duvet day yeah xx

gerujool said:
Omg week 10 that's amazing!

I've been out watching my son play Footy bak home for shake then off out with the pup!!

I'm dreaming of a roast and only on day 11!!!
Boo

My kids love Harry potter which is fab! My weekend next weekend so pj and duvet day yeah xx

I know i can't quite believe I'm at the end of week 10... Just hope is a good loss tomorrow... Wish I weighed in in the mornings!

Hope football was good, though it sounds very cold!

I'm also regularly dreaming of food... I was in M&S food hall Friday night, and out was tough!... Really tough! I cannot wait to eat real food again... I keep telling myself, this well be worth it, and it's my choice etc etc... still hard though!

Pj weekend are the best! Were all in ours and watching Harry potter number one :) there having lunch, I'm glugging water!

I cannot wait for xmas and real food... Then back on it in January! :-(

At the moment it seems a long prospect... Wish I could just wake up slim!

I'm seriously struggling today... I've had a choc mint shake for breakfast, and a mushroom soup for lunch, gallons of water, but I just feel crap today! I feel like I wanna eat... Now I know that's crazy and it will not make me feel better, only worse... But I seriously want food! I feel like I could go on a major binge and am currently just trying to keep myself occupied! I'm feeling down and restless and like I will never shift this weight! And I have no idea why I feel like this... :-(

tomnkatesmum said:
I know i can't quite believe I'm at the end of week 10... Just hope is a good loss tomorrow... Wish I weighed in in the mornings!

Hope football was good, though it sounds very cold!

I'm also regularly dreaming of food... I was in M&S food hall Friday night, and out was tough!... Really tough! I cannot wait to eat real food again... I keep telling myself, this well be worth it, and it's my choice etc etc... still hard though!

Pj weekend are the best! Were all in ours and watching Harry potter number one :) there having lunch, I'm glugging water!

I cannot wait for xmas and real food... Then back on it in January! :-(

At the moment it seems a long prospect... Wish I could just wake up slim!

Oh lush days are hibernating, went for 2 hr walk now home I'm freezing.....brrr

I'm dreaming of food a roast mmm!! I've got works do on 7 dec so not long till real food!!! Oh and alcohol lol!!

I keep telling myself the same and come on here but it's so hard xx

Hey Susan, ur my inspiration come on get through tonight with early night!! I'm only on day 11 an struggling!! It's all mind over matter arghhhh

Thanks Vanessa... At the moment IM feeling hopeless and sorry for myself, however a bath helped and I'm sure after a good nights sleep ill be back to my normal crazy self... Fingers crossed...

How's been your weekend huni?

tomnkatesmum said:
Thanks Vanessa... At the moment IM feeling hopeless and sorry for myself, however a bath helped and I'm sure after a good nights sleep ill be back to my normal crazy self... Fingers crossed...

How's been your weekend huni?

Well yeah ur allowed to then bak on form tomorrow for u!!

Fab weekend now snuggled on settee with puppy dreaming of food!! I'm not hungry it's just the mind over matter bit I'm hoping it may go soon cos I could quite easily cave!

But I'm not going to I need to focus booooooo!!!

How's ur night bit better now?

gerujool said:
Well yeah ur allowed to then bak on form tomorrow for u!!

Fab weekend now snuggled on settee with puppy dreaming of food!! I'm not hungry it's just the mind over matter bit I'm hoping it may go soon cos I could quite easily cave!

But I'm not going to I need to focus booooooo!!!

How's ur night bit better now?

I'm sure ill pick myself up!

Glad you had a great weekend, don't cave, you are doing amazing and you're weigh in will show this! :)

I'm also never hungry, but doesn't stop me wanting food! Or dreaming about it!

Yeah I'm feeling slightly brighter after a bath and yummy choc mint shake... Watching TV now, in peace then of to bed... Busy day tomorrow, and weigh in!

Back