Step 1 Sole Source Omg.......pls let me lose weight tomorrow!

tomnkatesmum said:
I'm sure ill pick myself up!

Glad you had a great weekend, don't cave, you are doing amazing and you're weigh in will show this! :)

I'm also never hungry, but doesn't stop me wanting food! Or dreaming about it!

Yeah I'm feeling slightly brighter after a bath and yummy choc mint shake... Watching TV now, in peace then of to bed... Busy day tomorrow, and weigh in!

Thank u I don't feel any slimmer!! I want a miracle lol xx

Ok have a fab day tomorrow good luck with WI and post wen u know xxxx

Night x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure your losing babe, you have to be if your sticking 100%

Yeah, here's to a great day tomorrow for both of us...

will let you know how it goes tomorrow night... Fingers crossed!

Have a wicked day tomorrow xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
I'm sure your losing babe, you have to be if your sticking 100%

Yeah, here's to a great day tomorrow for both of us...

will let you know how it goes tomorrow night... Fingers crossed!

Have a wicked day tomorrow xxx

Hey Susan!

Hope u had a good day and good luck with weigh in xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Woohoo!!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I lost 4.75 lbs this week!!! Woohoo!!!! So pleased!!!:party0011:

Fab fab fab

How are you doing? Your kids home today? Bet your feeling happier to have them home... I'm snuggling with mine at the mo :)

How's your day been babe? What new?

tomnkatesmum said:
How are you doing? Your kids home today? Bet your feeling happier to have them home... I'm snuggling with mine at the mo :)

How's your day been babe? What new?

Hi, I'm so hungry an want food, it's rubbish.

Keep thinking should I have some eggs mmmm?

Days been ok til now wen I've sat down! I'm snuggling with one the others upstairs xx

Hi v, not sure what to say, eggs are ss+ so you can def have them, but I've heard the more you eat the easier it is to pick... At the same time I know others who regularly ss+ and still have fab losses!

You need to do what's best fore you... Only you know how you feel.. Would a pint of water help?

Maybe you need to distract yourself... Keep thinking I should start knitting.... A blanket would certainly be appreciated with ketosis! Lol!

Xxx

Hi v, not sure what to say, eggs are ss+ so you can def have them, but I've heard the more you eat the easier it is to pick... At the same time I know others who regularly ss+ and still have fab losses!

You need to do what's best fore you... Only you know how you feel.. Would a pint of water help?

Maybe you need to distract yourself... Keep thinking I should start knitting.... A blanket would certainly be appreciated with ketosis! Lol!

Xxx

Ive been so busy since i got in from work......just sat down.........im even going back to work tomorrow 7-11pm to stop me eating lol!

Had a hot berry drink mmm,lush.....

So ur now on week ten now or eleven???

gerujool said:
Ive been so busy since i got in from work......just sat down.........im even going back to work tomorrow 7-11pm to stop me eating lol!

Had a hot berry drink mmm,lush.....

So ur now on week ten now or eleven???

Keeping busy really helps don't it... Not sure I'd want to go back to work for the evening, I find 9-5 ish hard enough some days!

what's the day job babe?

I've never tried the water add ins, sadly I've now found a love for water and thoroughly enjoy it! I get myself a pint each refill, and just find out disappears! I'm always so thirsty!

I've just finished week 10 and starting week 11 tomorrow...seriously don't know where it goes... Some days drag, some fly but looking back, it's flown by... :)

Keeping busy really helps don't it... Not sure I'd want to go back to work for the evening, I find 9-5 ish hard enough some days!

what's the day job babe?

I've never tried the water add ins, sadly I've now found a love for water and thoroughly enjoy it! I get myself a pint each refill, and just find out disappears! I'm always so thirsty!

I've just finished week 10 and starting week 11 tomorrow...seriously don't know where it goes... Some days drag, some fly but looking back, it's flown by... :)

I really enjoy them, nice hot and cold.....

I know but money helps before christmas and im working 9.30-2.30pm then home to do school run sort kids then they go to their dads, drop the dog off with a friend for the night go to work 7-11pm sleep round mums then back to work at 8am!! Work is 20 miles away hence staying round mums as she lives there.

I work for a housing association in the contact centre which 24/7 its just extra in November.

So week 12 then food for u????? xxx

gerujool said:
I really enjoy them, nice hot and cold.....

I know but money helps before christmas and im working 9.30-2.30pm then home to do school run sort kids then they go to their dads, drop the dog off with a friend for the night go to work 7-11pm sleep round mums then back to work at 8am!! Work is 20 miles away hence staying round mums as she lives there.

I work for a housing association in the contact centre which 24/7 its just extra in November.

So week 12 then food for u????? xxx

Wow, that sounds manic... Will certainly keep you busy! Is your mum, and kids supportive of you on this diet?

Money, certainly a huge help at this time of year... Kids and Christmas = money, money, money!

Is it your weigh in tomorrow? How you feeling for it?

Yeah week 12 in two weeks and food :-( really not looking forward to it... Worried I will become the equivalent of a kid in a sweetie shop... I imagine a few mushroom omelets and some chicken and veg... I don't like a lot of the protein options so it may be rather dull and repetitive but then choc mint shakes everyday is kinda repetitive and I adore them :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Wow, that sounds manic... Will certainly keep you busy! Is your mum, and kids supportive of you on this diet?

Money, certainly a huge help at this time of year... Kids and Christmas = money, money, money!

Is it your weigh in tomorrow? How you feeling for it?

Yeah week 12 in two weeks and food :-( really not looking forward to it... Worried I will become the equivalent of a kid in a sweetie shop... I imagine a few mushroom omelets and some chicken and veg... I don't like a lot of the protein options so it may be rather dull and repetitive but then choc mint shakes everyday is kinda repetitive and I adore them :)

Mum doesn't know she'll only worry!! I won't b in til 11.11 then bak out for 7.45!!

Kids r fab if I go into fridge my daughters like mum u can't eat lol!

Yeah mind u ur stomach has shrunk alot so u will adore the food!!! U can do it!!! Xxx

gerujool said:
Mum doesn't know she'll only worry!! I won't b in til 11.11 then bak out for 7.45!!

Kids r fab if I go into fridge my daughters like mum u can't eat lol!

Yeah mind u ur stomach has shrunk alot so u will adore the food!!! U can do it!!! Xxx

Crikey, that's a small amount of time... Just enough for some sleep!

I'm lucky my mum is really supporting me with this... She knows I'm an all or nothing person and thought it would suit me, as she said what have I got to lose! :)

Sounds like your daughters fab and just what you need...support is so important!

I've asked my mum to help me with my food week... She's a star and I'm sure with her help I will do fine... Thinking if I eat at hers, it may help with not registering eating at home... If you know weekday I mean...

I how my stomach has shrunk though, that would be fab, especially when I go away! :)

I'm of to bed babe, but hourly chat to you tomorrow... Night night, sleep tight... Here's to a great day tomorrow and best of luck for your weigh in if it is tomorrow xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Sorry, stupid phone. Meant hopefully chat to you tomorrow!

Night Hun thanks for all ur kind words an support catch u tomorrow xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Good morning!

Hope you have a good day today with your double shift...and best of luck for your weigh in tonight!

Xxx

Hey Susan!!

Thanks I feel great this morning let's hope it lasts!!!

How u feeling?

Thanks fingers crossed for maybe 3/4lbs xxx

Back