Step 1 Sole Source Omg.......pls let me lose weight tomorrow!

Hiya, pleased you're feeling happy this morning... It's great when you gem positive and motivated isn't it! :)

I'm feeling pretty chipper myself! :)

I'm sure you'll have a great weigh in... Normally 2ND weigh in isn't as good as your first but it's still a good one and you've had s good week and stick to the diet so I'm sure you'll do fine...

What times you're weigh in?

tomnkatesmum said:
Hiya, pleased you're feeling happy this morning... It's great when you gem positive and motivated isn't it! :)

I'm feeling pretty chipper myself! :)

I'm sure you'll have a great weigh in... Normally 2ND weigh in isn't as good as your first but it's still a good one and you've had s good week and stick to the diet so I'm sure you'll do fine...

What times you're weigh in?

Not feeling so tired bet that changes tonight!!

Yeah I'm hoping for a loss watever I'm sure it will b little but hey anything is better then nothing! 4.30 so will post ASAP xx

Hope u have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

artynoble said:
Good luck :)

Thanks x

Hi V, i reckon you will have a good loss, and even if feeling tired it will probably help refuel your batteries!!! i'm still on a bit of a high since my weigh in last night!!! just hope it lasts a while!!!

Ive been walking the kids to school for the last few days but was really gutted this morning as it was raining and i was unwilling to walk and make them and me start a full day soaked through! shame though as i was looking forward to the exercise!!! =0/

how's the day going? i bet 4.30 cannot come round soon enough??!!?!?

you'll do fab.... cant wait to hear! xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi V, i reckon you will have a good loss, and even if feeling tired it will probably help refuel your batteries!!! i'm still on a bit of a high since my weigh in last night!!! just hope it lasts a while!!!

Ive been walking the kids to school for the last few days but was really gutted this morning as it was raining and i was unwilling to walk and make them and me start a full day soaked through! shame though as i was looking forward to the exercise!!! =0/

Hi that's a poor excuse Susan!! Wellies and coats on lol

Now finished one shift long drive home sort kids and dog WI then bak here for 7!!

How's ur day xx

gerujool said:
Hi that's a poor excuse Susan!! Wellies and coats on lol

Now finished one shift long drive home sort kids and dog WI then bak here for 7!!

How's ur day xx

Ah, but the wellies are at school, and, I suppose, I didn't really want to! I love walking on nice days, but on wet days :-( slapped wrist to me! Kids were delighted though :) lol!

Wow sounds busy... Hope the first shift was okay and that the second one flies by!

Your weigh in will be fab... Not long now :) best of luck...

I've had a busy day... Been cold for most of it, feeling shattered, should really have an early night as I have a very busy rest of the week...but whether I will or not, who knows....

Thankfully I'm home nice and early and going to enjoy a nice evening in front if the TV...I already have my Pj bottoms on, and the heating! Bliss :)

6lbs well chuffed with that woop

gerujool said:
6lbs well chuffed with that woop

Oh an 3/4!! Just chilling before kids go and bak for shift number 2!! Just had peanut bar omg I'm in love!!

U in ur pjs yet x

That's superb Vanessa! Huge congrats x woop woop! You go girl!

Hope you have a great shift tonight... Don't work to hard!

I've not had any bars, worried they'll spoil my losses... Peanut sounds yummy though!

Yep, I'm in pj's, just cooked family spag pasta, doesn't appeal at all... All I fancy is my choc mint shake... Really looking forward to it! Nom nom... How sad have I got?!?!

tomnkatesmum said:
That's superb Vanessa! Huge congrats x woop woop! You go girl!

Hope you have a great shift tonight... Don't work to hard!

I've not had any bars, worried they'll spoil my losses... Peanut sounds yummy though!

Yep, I'm in pj's, just cooked family spag pasta, doesn't appeal at all... All I fancy is my choc mint shake... Really looking forward to it! Nom nom... How sad have I got?!?!

Same amt of calories as a shake it was so yummy I chewed it so many times before I swallowed it!!!

Yea I'm not to bothered about tonight just think of money I suppose xxx

Lucky u mm bath had to settle for shower this morning boo xx

I don't fancy choc mint but I did get some coconut ones!! Will let u know wen tried oh and I had eggs 2 days last week!!

Day 14 tomorrow lol woop ss 100%! well that's the plan!

How's ur day been x

gerujool said:
Same amt of calories as a shake it was so yummy I chewed it so many times before I swallowed it!!!

Yea I'm not to bothered about tonight just think of money I suppose xxx

Lucky u mm bath had to settle for shower this morning boo xx

I don't fancy choc mint but I did get some coconut ones!! Will let u know wen tried oh and I had eggs 2 days last week!!

Day 14 tomorrow lol woop ss 100%! well that's the plan!

How's ur day been x

Yeah I've heard bars can be lovely and it's great to chew, but I've also heard there very moreish and I don't want to binge on CD bars!

I didn't fancy choc mint either when I started, I've always loathed chocolate milkshakes or ice cream or yoghurts etc... But I adore it , it reminds me of a mint viscount but without the biscuit!

Your loss is excellent especially with the eggs, but then the eggs shouldn't make a huge difference! Is great, you know what to do if you find a day a little hard... Eggs! :)

Wow day 14! Well done hun...bet you feel great having stuck too this for two weeks eh?

I'm good... Waiting to have my last shake... will probably wait till kids in bed, then really savour it! :) can't wait...

You working now?

tomnkatesmum said:
Yeah I've heard bars can be lovely and it's great to chew, but I've also heard there very moreish and I don't want to binge on CD bars!

I didn't fancy choc mint either when I started, I've always loathed chocolate milkshakes or ice cream or yoghurts etc... But I adore it , it reminds me of a mint viscount but without the biscuit!

Your loss is excellent especially with the eggs, but then the eggs shouldn't make a huge difference! Is great, you know what to do if you find a day a little hard... Eggs! :)

Wow day 14! Well done hun...bet you feel great having stuck too this for two weeks eh?

I'm good... Waiting to have my last shake... will probably wait till kids in bed, then really savour it! :) can't wait...

You working now?

Finally home an in bed exhausted!!

Another day another dollar huh!!!

I'm loving ur obsession with choc mint!!!

Catch u tomorrow x

Wow have I been to sleep lol!!

Morning hope u have s good day xx

Morning babe... Not sure how you do it,I wad in bed last night at 9 and still shattered today...though little one did have me up at 4 :-(

Yeah,I adore my choc mint... Just had it for my breakfast, nom nom...

I'm off soon to a very dull three hour course :-( it normally in a freezing room so I've got two cardies on and I'm hoping I won't get too cold... Roll on work!

You just got the one shift today? Up to much this evening? Are the kids back?

Have a great day babe xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Morning babe... Not sure how you do it,I wad in bed last night at 9 and still shattered today...though little one did have me up at 4 :-(

Yeah,I adore my choc mint... Just had it for my breakfast, nom nom...

I'm off soon to a very dull three hour course :-( it normally in a freezing room so I've got two cardies on and I'm hoping I won't get too cold... Roll on work!

You just got the one shift today? Up to much this evening? Are the kids back?

Have a great day babe xx

Oh no that sounds boring boo hope it's not to cold xx

Yep home at 4 ish as gotta pick dog up and get ruby from school then cook tea and potter round til I crash but yes an early night for me too!!!

Hope u have a gd day babe xxx

gerujool said:
Oh no that sounds boring boo hope it's not to cold xx

Yep home at 4 ish as gotta pick dog up and get ruby from school then cook tea and potter round til I crash but yes an early night for me too!!!

Hope u have a gd day babe xxx

It was very dull and very cold! Then at work till 6.30... Very pleased to be home now...

How was your day babe?

I've gotta be at a breakfast meeting tomorrow at 7am... Not much fun when you can't eat any of it!

You working tomorrow?

Xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
It was very dull and very cold! Then at work till 6.30... Very pleased to be home now...

How was your day babe?

I've gotta be at a breakfast meeting tomorrow at 7am... Not much fun when you can't eat any of it!

You working tomorrow?

Xxx

Oh that does sound dull an brekkie tomorrow oh not good!!!

I've just had eggs bleep bak on 100% ss tomorrow yeah gd day really tired want to go to bed trying to stay up another half hr!!

Yeah 9.30-2.30 phew night to myself then 4 days with my babies xxx

Ooh, eggs sound nice... I've just had my choc mint shake, watching a film now but must go to bed soon! Ago touted and as very early start tomorrow... I'm of work Friday and can't wait to enjoy my 3 day weekend!

You doing anything nice with your kiddies this weekend or just enjoying being with them?

tomnkatesmum said:
Ooh, eggs sound nice... I've just had my choc mint shake, watching a film now but must go to bed soon! Ago touted and as very early start tomorrow... I'm of work Friday and can't wait to enjoy my 3 day weekend!

You doing anything nice with your kiddies this weekend or just enjoying being with them?

Yes it was nice but just for one night only lol! I had them twice last week and still lost!

Ooh very nice wat u up to anything exciting?

Err well working few hrs sat so leave me boy at home on xbox an ruby is going swimming with friend then Sunday Footy to watch George then prob beach with dog keep busy!!!

I had cranberry bar tonight lush xx

Back