OMG.....size 10

Amazing!!!! what an inspiration!!! x

Fab stuff - well done

xxx

Well done - I hope to be size 10 one day!
But until then it's great posts like yours that keep me motivated xx

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!! I tried on a pair of size 10 jeans and they fitted....ok they are skin tight and give me a bit of a muffin top but in a couple of weeks they will be perfect!!!!:)

to think that six months ago i was wearing size 20.:eek:

oh i know that feeeeeeeeeeeling!!!!

It
is
a
w
e
s
o
m
e
:d

so happy for you babe - and ur right in 2 weeks they will fit perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U sexy lady! ;)

Wowza!

Very well done angie! from one angie to another I salute you, it must be fab!

I am size 20, just started CD....an looking forward to being size 12
the more I read these threads the more I realise it is possible

woohoo!

Well done again

well done hun i bet you are well pleased i will be over the moon if i can get into size 10 soon xx

Well done Angie, size 10 is absolutely fantastic!

x

ooo ur post gave me chills!!! well done hun thats fantastic!!!

i cant wait to be a size 10 - get in a pair of skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt and flaunt the LT bod for all its worth!!!

you go girlie!!!

My gosh, that's exactly the kind of news I need to hear right now...trying LT again on the 8th of Sept... CONGRATULATIONS!! That is an amazing job well done!

Congratulations and well done Angie!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for all your replies.
LT is fab. Before I heard of LT I never believed I could ever be a size 10 (Size 14 was the best I could have hoped for, and even that was more a "hoped-for" rather than a "realistic" goal). It has made such a difference in my life. Life is so much easier when not carrying around so much extra weight.
So stay focused guys, and you will reach your goal.

"Dreams really can come true, but they are most often the result of hard work, determination and PERSISTENCE."

Fantastic you must be jumping for joy Till now I couldn't imagine it but you have so inspired me to carry on.

BRILLIANT

Back