Omg, stoopid dress shopping!

ooo thank you girlies. You lot really do pick me up on days when im feeling a bit poo. i may well look into having those dresses done cause i really do love em.. and they are ones i could wear again. i think i may hold on to them and source a good taylor in the future.. thanks for the advise girlies!

now, im sorry to keep rambleing, but its one of those days.

Stupid oh's come home. his stupid car is gunna cost another £900 on top of the £1200 he paid about 2 weeks ago.. im fuming. Thats my holiday shifted back another few months.. AND then, i wanted to go to morrisons so i could get a chiken and eat a nice salad and somehow he coaxed me into having a late afternoon nap and now its half 7 and he wants to go and get a bloody curry!!!! ... morrisons will be out of cooked chicken and im so hungry i could eat a hoarse.. what the hell do i do :eek: :(

Hopefully you swiftly kicked the OH's backside for a start! Then made yourself something nice from the fridge (omelette's are always good back up!) Bl**dy men, no idea!

Maybe I don't have a clue about fashion, but I think that dress looks amazing on you! But... if you fancy a jaunt over to Cardiff, you can go to Bravissimo. They do lovely dresses in there and they are styled with extra boobage.... so you can have a dress that fits your body AND your boobs. I not only got some fab bras there, but I bought a few shirts as well. They're amazing.

i do like bravissimo and often order from them but hadnt even thought of that! thanks!

well. panic over.. and thankgod,. because yet again OH arranged to go out for a curry TONIGHT with his bro and didnt tell me, so if i'd given in this week could have been well and truley ****ed LOL.. luckily i insisted on going to morrisons and had a chicken salad and muller for tea. Thankgod, it was so hot i needed somthing cool and fresh!

Thanks for all your help ladys! xxxx

Back