OMG- SW want me to be on the website!!!!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Gang! I'm gonna be a 'succes story' on the SW on-line website!! :eek::D

I filled in a questionairre a while ago and got contacted today by the website content editor who wants to put my story and pictures on-line- I am so excited!!!!!

I don't know if I would get a makeover? Is it wrong that this is my main concern? lol

Will keep you posted
xxxxxx

:D:D:D:D

How exciting, and no its not wrong to want the make over, I would be the same too:cool:

Well done hun, you must be over the moon:D

Fantastic! Well done for filling out the form. I will look out for it with interest.:D

wahooo thats fantastic news and well deserved...I really hope you get a makeover to

wow well done you!! thats fantastic!!

thats fab news cant wait and do hope u get the makeover u want u deserve it after all the hard work u have put in:)

Well done! Thats great news - you deserve it!

OMG! Congratulations CP!!! You must be so proud!

Eeeeeek :D well done CP! Bet you're very excited!! You defo deserve it though - you've done amazing! Will look out for you! :) xx

Oooohhh! How fantastic is that?!!! You must be so excited about it!
So fantastic that you are being recognised and publicised - well done you! x

Wow that's fantastic CP, well done!! (Keep us updated!!)

That's fantastic - let us know when your item appears. Hope you get your makeover as well.

I'm so proud!!! Now I can point to a picture and go "See that skinny so-and-so there?? I 'know' her!!!!!"

Not a beautician, but can do you a reflexology, aromatherapy and Indian head massage!!

Just thought, what's your real name?!!!? I doubt it will be under CP on t'internet!!!!

Back