Omg....

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:DWell, i kinda got a compliment off my brother (in his own unique way) I was told haha your boobs look massive now you have lost weight! and you will fall over soon as you will be top heavy :D
So, i am taking that as a compliment on my tummy is getting slimmer and my boobs just need to catch up lol
Families ...gotta love...well, until you're allowed to divorce them!!

That made me laugh. It sounds just like my brother. He said to me... Oh you've only got one spare tyre now instead of half a dozen, just like your chins!... I'm sure he meant it in a nice way!

Lol nice 1 Nic, my brother said the exact thing.."your boobs look massive" i was like are you allowed to say that lol xxx

Hehehehe, my li'll brother (who's 6ft 3) woudn't dare say a thing :D xxx

Hahahaha my 2 are loads older than me so i have to be careful!! xx

Yeah my baby brother is 6'1" .....hehe i am only 5'3" yeah men are definately a wierd species lol

Oi ..........perrrrlease!

hehe

I think all boys are the same.. bless them!

lol x

I say, can you see me here? Its hurting this is!

Garry ... you are one of the girls now lol

A very select few are err...ok! xxx

I cant be, I dont moan all the time xxlolxx

Lol Garry i nearly choked then!! xxx

haha....you listen to all us moan!!

No wonder Im going daft lol xxx

What do you mean ......GOING!!!!!! HAHAHAH

Its funny my dad and my brother would never dream of complimenting me - its just their way. When I say oh i lost 4 pound my dad says do you need me to lend you money till you find it... I get a bit peed off at times but they'll see!!!

My MIL never stops complimenting me - it was her that introduced me to lipotrim but she wasnt able for it and she does the maintanence - I thought at first she would be a bit ragin that I was able to do it but she's not she is so supportive and keeps telling me im a skinny b***h - in a nice way

My OH is the most supportive of all - even though I cant really see a huge change in my shape yet he says he can - and he's nearly complimenting me too much because if im honest im not good at taking compliments.

Back