Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

On a day trip or picnic what do you like to take for eating?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by frugal fifer, 6 August 2009 Social URL.

1. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am going out today with family and after making them their sandwiches started thinking about what I was going to have.
    I ended up making a big bowl of savoury rice(golden) with extra peas and corn, grated in a couple of boiled eggs and mixed through 2 tbs extra light hellmans mayo, I love this warm or cold. I will pack plenty of water, a yoghurt and some fruit with a hi-fi bar if I need a munch on the way back. What would you take?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We are hopefully going on one today,if it brightens up! I am going to make an omlette and then eat it cold with some salad and take some fresh pineapple as well :)

4. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    love things like cold pasta salads, couscous , fruit, potato salad.

5. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cold pasta salad, or homemade coleslaw with chicken or ham. Also love Gammon steak, pinepple and cheese. SW Quiche, Spicy Potato wedges and a dip. Roast Veg and Cous Cous

Last week i made a gorgeous sarnie and just at more of the filling with a salad (chicken breast, bacon, quark and chives , with a tbsp of hellmans e light mayo) it was gorgeous! Even dp said so!

6. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I have just discovered quorn cocktail sausages (they are cooked ones)! I think they must be new as haven't seen them before. Thye are pretty yum (not as good as real ones but getting there!) and better still FREEEEE! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.