On a day trip or picnic what do you like to take for eating?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by frugal fifer, 6 August 2009 Social URL.

1. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am going out today with family and after making them their sandwiches started thinking about what I was going to have.
    I ended up making a big bowl of savoury rice(golden) with extra peas and corn, grated in a couple of boiled eggs and mixed through 2 tbs extra light hellmans mayo, I love this warm or cold. I will pack plenty of water, a yoghurt and some fruit with a hi-fi bar if I need a munch on the way back. What would you take?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We are hopefully going on one today,if it brightens up! I am going to make an omlette and then eat it cold with some salad and take some fresh pineapple as well :)

4. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    love things like cold pasta salads, couscous , fruit, potato salad.

5. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cold pasta salad, or homemade coleslaw with chicken or ham. Also love Gammon steak, pinepple and cheese. SW Quiche, Spicy Potato wedges and a dip. Roast Veg and Cous Cous

Last week i made a gorgeous sarnie and just at more of the filling with a salad (chicken breast, bacon, quark and chives , with a tbsp of hellmans e light mayo) it was gorgeous! Even dp said so!

6. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I have just discovered quorn cocktail sausages (they are cooked ones)! I think they must be new as haven't seen them before. Thye are pretty yum (not as good as real ones but getting there!) and better still FREEEEE! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.