On a mission - aniauk83

n thats the dress i bought :)))

1.JPG

for all who dont remember me before that fatty bum its me 6 months ago :D

IMG_3623.JPG

wowwww excellent!! you are indeed v pretty!!

i miss size 10!! i never tried running,,,,do u only run on treadmill?

thank u :rolleyes:
I do run on a treadmill n outdoor but i defenitely prefer treadmill for a simple reason, the machine is pushing me harder, because i have to keep up with the speed and outdoor i can change the speed when i get tired etc. Treadmill defo made me run longer as well.

Done yesterday another 5k which gave me 18k this week :D now break, no gym until sunday, going out tmrw n need to recover my muscles hehe

Awww thank u ! X

I joined my fitness pal yesterday just to keep an eye on what I'm eating in terms of fat carbs n protein intake. After two days recording my food which I thought was perfectly fine, I have found out that I'm crossing my sugar limit by like 200% daily lol!! I don't cross my carbohydrate intake but most carbohydrate intake for me comes from sugars (like fruits, yoghurts with syrup even if they 0% fat)
Very interesting discover for me. Need to work out some new plan n eliminate that sugar intake

Ania

You are truly beautiful.
You probably don't want to hear this next bit, but I think you were beautiful larger as well.
Stunning now, but definitely pretty before.
Looking good.
Keep up the good work =D

Omg awww thank u so much ! I definitely like myself more in smaller frame hehe

Getting a reply in this tread actually reminded me I have got one! Haven't written here for ages.
My first official WI in slimming world was on Tuesday and I lost 5lbs. Was shocked. Because everything I wasn't eating on low carb diet I had on slimming world! (Including my fav sweet potatoes!)

Ania

5lbs is a brilliant first week loss.
Well done!!
Nice that you've got your sweet potatoes back.
Are you finding SW easy? Easier than your low carb plan?
Which are you preferring so far?

Oh yes definitely SW is MUCH easier. It's like eating healthy now more than dieting. Low carbs it was a very strict diet when I felt hungry almost all the time but was carrying on cause the results came brilliant. Couldn't exercise on low carb cause didn't have any energy for it. A km run would make me fall off the treadmill lol. Now got back to the gym a month ago and love it.

I don't know if I would recommend low carbs well I should because it gave me an awesome weight lose but u have to b VERY disciplined. It's a very hard job to keep up with only 60gr carbs a day.
Don't think I would do it again tbh. I'm glad it's finished n my last bits I'm doing on SW.
But at the same time when I dieting so hard it's less possible to binge because u know how much effort u put

Ania

Yeah, I don't think I could ever do a low carb diet.
I love carbs far too much - potato, pasta, bread. Delish!
Although saying that, I haven't had much potato or pasta since starting WW.
Bread I do eat quite regularly, but the other two not so much.
Probably because I'm too lazy to try and point them that I've just cut them out.

The Atkins Diet is low carb - did you ever consider noseying in on that plan, to see if it worked for you?
Obviously not now, as you're happy on slimming world, but it might not have been as strict as your own plan, and could be an idea if you ever did feel foolish enough to want to go back to low carbs haha.

Whatever you're doing is obviously working, so just keep it up.
You're doing brilliantly!!!! :D

Amazing!!! You've done such a brilliant job!

Thank u guys. Im still not Happy with my tummy aisle I want it toned n it's not atm lol, n that last 15 lbs so gunna carry on.

I can tell one thing: pure running on treadmill makes miracles to our bodies! I have started running only a month ago and I dropped 4% body fat. When I started I couldn't do 200 metters straight but slowly slowly ur body getting fitter n now I run 7,8 km each time (with walking when I'm out of breath) n seriously that makes miracles to my body shape.

Ania

Back