On a mission - my food diary

Thanks Kazza! I have a good feeling today so fingers crossed xx

Like that thought! I do the same on WI day but it's a vicious circle...every Thursday eating less and less. Have even caught myself comparing clothes to find the lightest

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I'm the exact same I've even weighed my shoes to make sure I wear the lightest! I just wear the same thing each week now :)

Tuesday August 30th

Breakfast - 5 PP
40g Bran Flakes - 4 PP
ww Yoghurt - 1 PP
Strawberries/ Blueberries - 0 PP

Pineapple - 0 PP

Lunch - 6 PP
Soup - 4 PP
WW bread - 2 PP

Tayto triple crunch - 3 PP
Curly Wurly - 3 PP

Off to WI in about an hour - nothing passing my lips until I get back :)

Dinner - 10 PP
Sole
Butterbean mash
Salad

Attachments

• image-1174539887.jpg
    image-1174539887.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
So I lost 1 lb - a bit disappointed to be honest but happy it's a loss! Need to make some changes, snacks are gonna have to go and need to start moving! On holidays next week - this is gonna be tough....

1lb is great,if you feel you did better than that maybe it'll show next week on the scales

Thought of the day...

Your life is not a dress rehearsal. You should be living each day to the fullest.

Last edited:
Oops - just dropped my phone in my glass of diet coke - this won't end well :confused:

Oh no! Is it dead!my ds put my phone down the toilet once- I put it in a bag with some rice and hung it in the hotpress and it worked after about 3 days

Well done skinny! A pound is fab! I gained a pound, would have much rather have lost it! I did have a bad wk tho so was to b expected xx

Well done skinny! A pound is fab! I gained a pound, would have much rather have lost it! I did have a bad wk tho so was to b expected xx

thanks, no doubt you'll have that and more off next week :D

Oh no! Is it dead!my ds put my phone down the toilet once- I put it in a bag with some rice and hung it in the hotpress and it worked after about 3 days

yep its completely dead - no real surprise though :( Off to the O2 store for me - timing couldn't be worse, heading off on holidays on Sunday, doubt I'll have my phone back by then!

Completely lost without my phone - only 18 hours in! Lol how did we live without them....

Thought of the day...

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Vivian Greene

Last 2 days have been a complete disaster - lets just say anything and everything in sight was munched on - like a cow i was grazing all day every day....safe to assume all weeklies have been used!
Not gonna even try to write it all up as there was constant picking at BAD foods.
Was gonna say, will start again today but I know I'm going to Milano's for lunch with work - obviously I'll be getting the leggera but still.....

Back