On a mission - my food diary

Here to follow ur pics look gorge and love how u hav enough left over for ur lunch next day.saves having to decide and prep something else!may hav to try that xxx

Thanks Claire, its been great having the leftovers, not having to think about making lunches etc in the morning has been great! Of course the lunch portions are that bit smaller then dinner ones :) How are you finding the WW journey?

Thought of the day....

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday.[/FONT]

Lol shouldn't be too hard....

It's easier than I first thought to be honest,this plan seems to have me exercising more and eating slot more fruit and veg than the last plan,so it can't be bad really!I'm on my last 10 lbs to shift so finding it slower at coming off,plus I'm at the slimmest I've ever been so don't think these last 10lbs are gonna come off too quickly!I'm having a very low point day today I think as I'm off to cinema tonight and want popcorn!prob is I'm staying in the house all day so there are alot of temptation but will try not to give into them!gonna get cleaning the house to distract me!lol have a good day!loving ur thoughts of the day!xx

Have a small popcorn,it's 7 pp and worth the treat if you have the pp to spare. Here I am,like a little devil on your shoulder tempting you!! (always get popcorn and a diet coke at the cinema)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol tras yeh I'm gonna go for a small salty popcorn and a diet coke,have got 9pp of my dailies left after my dinner tonight and still got 18 weeklies,so if I stick to popcorn tonight then can still have a cheeky beer tomorro night using the weeklies lol.xx

Enjoy!! It's so worth it...cinema not the same without popcorn. Actually,I saved enough points last time to have a bag of maltesers to mix in with my popcorn. Heaven for 12 pp!!

Oh poor you! Do you feel better? Are you a bit crazy like me (I was sick about 3 weeks ago and my first thought was Woohoo!! Very worrying!)??

tras said:
Oh poor you! Do you feel better? Are you a bit crazy like me (I was sick about 3 weeks ago and my first thought was Woohoo!! Very worrying!)??

Lol yeh I threw up and thought oh well there goes those 7 pp I just eat!lol.feeling better today so having a Chinese tonight and maybe couple of coronas!xx

Back