On My Way (again)

Well for my penance I did level 1 and straight after level2. I wanted to see what the difference was! Not sure if it's because I had already done level1, which after 8 days is, well, easy is the wrong word, but not as challenging, anymore! But that has left me shattered! Not sure now whether to do days 9 & 10 of level 1 or move up to level2!!
See how I feel tomorrow, teenagers have wound me up today and I am sure that has not helped!

The jump from 1 - 2 is pretty immense! It took me a fair while to be able to do that one all the way through.

Well after spending 5 hrs solid cleaning the flat my daughter has just moved out of (1st year uni, communal areas!) I do not have the energy to shred! I am certain I have more than made up for it! So back to day 9 level1 tomorrow, delaying moving upto level 2,
I cannot see that my body shape (legs mainly) will be what I want/hoped for when I get to my target. Yes I'm excited to be only 9lbs away bit I still need more inches off!
Looking ahead I think I'm going to get Jillians trouble zones DVD next to use whilst I move up the plans!

I've done level 1 with 2kg weights followed by level 2 with 1 kg weights for the last nights. There are some bits of level 2 I really don't like, I've done level 1 x 10 now. I was planning to just do level 2 for a few more nights hopefully moving up to 2kgs weights.
I ve ordered both 6wk to 6 pk and No More Trouble Zones dvd's from amazon so I will be all set to move on! Think I will be lucky with a STS at weigh in tomorrow!

STS this week, I'm hoping its just a little water retension from the exersice and a few off plan bits i've had this week! Going to make a real effort to be 100% on the food front, fridays are hardest, working in a sweet shop all day (well a petrol station!) I've already sussed how to get through Saturdays just got to do the same with fridays!
Sure irs just a bit of self sabatage now I am within spitting distance of my target!
Going ok with shred, 10 days on level 1 complete and 3 days on level 2, been to Zumba tonight, dont think its as effective as the shred!
Got a few celebrations coming up so need a good week to motivate me to be good on the meals out!

Scales said 2lbs less this morning! So typical it drops 15hrs after getting weighed! Extra stress to be good all week now to keep it off!

Failed on the overcoming Friday temptations challenge, just done day 15 of shred, must have more water to flush the extra stuff out!

Day 17 of shred done, after I pulled a sicky yesterday I felt much better today. Think I have finally done the twisty plank things at the end properly! Just about ready to move up to level 3, will complete my 10 days! Scales have moved again after taking the 4 lane motorway on Friday! (very wide road!) looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday now!

Lost a lb this week, quite disappointed after sts last week, went to Zumba so haven't shredded tonight. Definitely prefer shred!
8lbs to go, still on ss+ any suggestions as to when I should start to move up the plans?

lost my momentum with the shred so have gone back to level 2. Will do a few more days before I move back up to level 3. STS this week, I wasnt 100%, had a planned meal off for my Dads birthday but didnt go too mad! My biggest problem is I am really missing fruit and I keep thinking by the time I get to goal the summer and the freshest best seasonal fruit is going to be gone! I also missed a few packs, did have a brief discussion with cdc about moving up the plans but I only have an old book so not sure exactly what I can have. Will have to go onto Cambridges site an check it out! Got a spa day on monday, hope a bit if r&r will do wonders for my motivation, so near yet so far.

Had a STS last week but lost a lb this week, now this is where cdc's scales only showing whole lbs is going to show! Mine at home show quarters! So probably lost a little both weeks. Not worried that it has slowed as I am now on @ 1000 calories which breaks down to between 800-1000 in the week and 1000-1200 at the weekend, I am still bring careful with carbs but allowing some in very small quantities. Still on 2 packs but have missed an odd one over the w/e for the last two weeks. This week I have bought a few extra bars to try and nip my mental cravings in the bud. Not hungry wanting something but I've gone without for long enough wanting something!
6lbs to go !!!!
(although I suspect I will want to go further when I get there)
Then the hardest bit starts

Have been to Next today and tried 3 pairs of size 12 trousers on. Fit lovely on my waist but a tad too snug around the widest part of my hips and top of my thighs. Maybe this last 6lbs will be enough after all! I will be way satisfied to look good in a size 12 pair of Next trousers! Motivation has returned today :).

1 down only 5 more to go! Definitely back in the zone despite having the mother of all colds! Stress related! Youngest got his A level results last week and both kids took ( and failed) their driving tests!

The cold is nearly better, had a good bank holiday w/e but that probably means I will have a bit of a gain tomorrow at weigh in! the elusive 10's so near but so far!!

Back