Attack One day at a time!!

Stay around the board Louise. Post, and not just in your own diary - there are other people starting Conso at the moment and you could help each other

Oh dear! Just been on holiday for two weeks and I tried so hard. Lasted 3 days both weeks but craving and temptation got me!!

Back on cruise with a vengeance. I think put on about 8 pounds and I deserve it was like a ravenous dog particularly around sweet stuff.

How are you all xxx

Three pound gain in 4 weeks still at target weight and I deserve it! Back on track today (even though it's my birthday and cake is calling me!!!) cruise pv xxx

Oh dear. Struggling. Consistently overeating when left to own devices a la gala meals. Overeating/binge waiting well controlled when cruising, when I add the gala meal and have one piece of something nice I go mad and have to eat the packet

So frustrated

Oh dear. Struggling. Consistently overeating when left to own devices a la gala meals. Overeating/binge waiting well controlled when cruising, when I add the gala meal and have one piece of something nice I go mad and have to eat the packet

So frustrated

mmm know that feeling well hence why me and conso will never meet at this rate

Do you think it's something like the carbs which are causing you to do this, through increasing your cravings, Louise? Or is there any other trigger you can recognise so that you can try to stop it?

I know what it's like to want to eat the whole packet, rather than just one portion so I can really sympathise.

Hey All,

I am still under goal weight but continue to struggle with conso. I am doing my own way but not sure if that's right, so confused by it all. But I'm not gaining.

I'm doing two pp a week then the rest healthy eating with most if meals around cruise but wholemeal portion of carbs daily and two fruit daily

This seems to work but if I do full conso I'm munch munch munching with no control and putting on.

Again sorry to moan but it's hard, cruising was so easy in comparison

Any advice dukan witches!!! Xxxx

Hey all!!

How are you? I am still at goal. Nearly a year after starting!! Do 5 days cruise and two kinda loose low carb and fruit!!

Love love dukan

Hey there Louise - glad to read you're still at goal, but sorry to read you're still not consolidating!

Back