Attack One day at a time!!

Target reached 26 pounds lost.

Dukan is amazing!!

I have attached before and after pictures, but my after top does not give full effect!!

Attachments

• image-3793844324.jpg
    image-3793844324.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2952059846.jpg
    image-2952059846.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 59
Yeah moving to conso now. Need to find book and get to know what to do. Know cruise like back of hand now.

What's basics of conso? Till I can find book tonight xxx

Well done, you look fabulous!!!!!!

Youve kept your curves whilst looking wonderfully slim. Very inspiring.

Best of luck with conso.

Yeah moving to conso now. Need to find book and get to know what to do. Know cruise like back of hand now.

What's basics of conso? Till I can find book tonight xxx

Conso is great, Louise. Welcome onboard! :D

Basically, it goes something like this:
  • Conso duration is 5 days for every pound you've lost
  • 1 PP day per week, every single week
  • All other days are basically PV as in Cruise, with additional items as detailed below
  • Start adding 1 piece of fruit every day, except PP day - check book for the allowed and banned fruits
  • Add 40g of wholemeal bread every day, except on PP days
  • Add 40g hard cheese (check book for banned cheeses, such as Brie, etc) per day, except PP days
  • First half of Conso involves 1 gala meal and 1 carb meal per week
  • Second half of Conso involves 2 galas and 2 carb meals per week
  • Galas can include starter, main course, dessert and 1 glass of wine or similar (make sure you eat decent-sized portions, but NO second helpings)
  • Suitable carbs for carb meals are detailed in the book. 100g cooked (not dry) weight in general - although this is a large amount and most people find it difficult to eat all of it. Wholemeal is strongly preferred and there is an order of preference for the actual carbs - eg, wholemeal pasta is best, then wholemeal rice, etc.
Good luck!

just read all your diary & wow well done to you, you look fab. I am just starting my journey today.

Wow! You have done fantastic, and are such an inspiration, congatulations! I'm only 4 days into my first attack phase but you have given me motivation, thank you x

Morning witches!!

Trying to do conso but remain so greedy around gala meals. Have a slice of cake and want the lot!! Even one slice of bread want the lot!!

Love my food, another thread saying like heroin! Yeah that's so true!!

I am so much better on cruise when not allowed treats!

Def have put on as have no concept of full. Xxx

Trying to do Conso on your own isn't easy

Morning all!!

Hope you are all ok and doing well

Weigh in today and am maintaing (well under target weight)

Am kinda struggling with conso, nit sure Im doing it right. Having one pp day a week and one treat day, rest on the week mainly pv days. Lots of protein and water and see to be maintaining.

Xx

Please see before and after holiday shorts!!

Tight size 16 to loose 8!!!

Attachments

• image-404326261.jpg
    image-404326261.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3407912759.jpg
    image-3407912759.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 24
  • image-1035117286.jpg
    image-1035117286.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 22
Conso is about integrating various things on a daily basis and it sounds as if you've merely added in one treat meal.

I know you are right I'm not doing it properly atall. Going to get book tonight and do it from tomorrow.

I am terrified in case I put on though! The thought of having carbs terrifies me

There is an excellent Conso diary on here - Anja's one (I mention it particularly as she was the first to go there, and we all chatted about it with her.)

If you don't reintegrate the foods properly in Conso, the day when you do really let go, you'll whack on the weight again (trust someone who's been there, done that, and got the tshirt!).

Anja's Conso diary has probably fallen off the front pages now, as she's in Stab. There's Robin's too. And Dukandebut is currently on Conso.

Jo's right, Louise. It's definitely worth doing it by the book, slowly re-introducing a much wider variety and, of course, carbs. If you don't do this, you'll be back to square one plus a whole lot more on top.

Yes to the weekly PP day, but you also need to re-introduce to your other PV days the daily extras, such as about 40g of bread, 40g of cheese, an allowed pieces of fruit. Then you need to have 1 gala meal and 1 carb meal (on different days) each week for the first half of Conso, then twice weekly for the second half of the Conso phase.

It's well worth thoroughly re-reading the section of the book on Conso in order to get into the right state of mind and learn which carbs, cheese, fruit and bread to eat.

Really struggling! Mainly with gala meals I am binging and eating way too much and need to get back on track.

Pp day today and hope I can stick to it otherwise all this weight will go back on and probably more!!

Do you think the re-introduction of new foods has caused the cravings, Louise? I definitely found that my temptation levels rose after a while on Conso, whereas I hardly experienced that problem at all during Attack and Cruise.

If it will help, keep reminding yourself of all of the effort involved in losing the weight in the first place - that can sometimes stop me in my tracks in the face of temptation.

Are the cravings worse during the gala meals or afterwards? If during, try and make sure that you only make or buy sufficent normal-sized portions for that particular meal. If you make any extra, then pop them into the freezer as soon as possible so that you can't get at them. (I make a whole batch of desserts and freeze them in appropriate portions so I only defrost what I need for one gala meal at a time.)

If the cravings carry on afterwards, make sure that you always have a supply of Dukan-friendly food available in the fridge - and nibble on that instead whenever you're hungry.

I find it useful to remember Jo's description of the cravings as "head hunger" - you're not really hungry, it's just that you're focusing on something because you fancy eating it. Try and remind yourself that you don't actually need to or want to give in to the bingeing.

I can sympathise as I have days when I want to eat every ounce of chocolate within a 5 mile radius. I become obsessed with it. Try keeping your mind and hands occupied by doing something else whenever the cravings strike - that seems to help me a lot.

Hang on in there, Louise. Don't let the cravings ruin all of your hard work.

xx

Back