Attack One day at a time!!

Maybe time to up the exercise...

I found that my weight went down in 'steps' regardless of what I did. Some of it to do with transition, water retention no doubt but the rest completely inexplicable. I'd lose a pound, then stick there for 5+ days or even gain a little despite never straying and then lose another pound or two in one day. So don't despair, it's not always a linear progression. And I think 2lb a week is probably the best you can expect anyway.

I walk 30 mins to and fro work then walking to school and stuff so probably walk briskly about an hour and 10 mins and I do pilates. Forgot to add. Do you think I should increase that?

Water increased today and veg to half a plate and see what happens

Hey all,

Ok I'll admit it I am really really missing fruit, almost craving and dreaming of it and struggling to understand that fruit can be such a baddie?? I have read the book lots of times and I know it explains it but I am still confused.

Upped my water this week and that has nudged my weight loss. Loving dukan still but really missing fresh strawberries and smoothies!!

Pp for me today xxx

Where are you with your weight now Louise? And your BMI etc etc?

For now, I console myself that the seasonal fruit of the moment aren't those I prefer, so they've travelled a long way, and I'll wait for the right time to arrive...

I'm hoping that, by then, I'll be able to partake... but the carbs will never fit on a low carb diet...

How much more weight do you need to lose?

How are you all doing? I am still plodding on on cruise and finding it very painless. Dukan really fits into my life and I find this to be best plan I have ever done. 8 pounds off target xxx

God my mood is so low! I'm not one to be prone to low mood. This last 2 weeks I have felt quite stressed and down. The only real change is my diet. I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this??

Presuming noone else experienced this then!! Lots if research on internet linking low mood no no carbs but IRS probably me.

I felt pretty awful during Attack, Louise, and I certainly have my moments of self-doubt on the diet, but I don't think it's brought my mood down otherwise. Unfortunately, TOTM manages to do that for me! ;-)

Feeling any better today? I wonder if there's perhaps another factor involved for you, like TOTM or any outside stresses?

I swear by my morning walk to air out all cobwebs... I'm definitely in a better mood when I get here than when I start out!

This one's doing good :)

I too miss fruit but, as I regularly remind myself, "so how come you weren't overdosing on FRUIT over Christmas then!!"

Lost around 22 pounds want to loose another 4 pounds. Bit worried about conso as I don't wAnt to be like kid in a sweet shop, eating everything In sight.

Do really like Dukan and glad u found you witches!! Xxx

If you need to get yourself mentally psyched up (like me), in the diary section find Anja's Conso diary (it'll have fallen down the pages a bit now she's on Stab) and read from the beginning!

Back