Attack One day at a time!!

Louise xx

Hi this is my diary!!

Day two on attack feel I'll! Tired and sick. Hope it soon passes.

Ate loads wonder when I will go into ketosis and what will happen to me it's like waiting at dentist!!!

You are all lovely xxx

Hopefully it's nicer than at the dentist! And what a diet to be able to eat so much hey?

x

Oh Louise, it's going to take a couple of days before it kicks in! You're better off finding something to do and take your mind of things!

Careful - it could become a bit like waiting to meet the real Father Xmas, and when it seems to take an age your thoughts may wander. Get busy, and I hope you are not underwhelmed when it comes :)

Feel awful tired. Irritable. Sick of eggs and meat. Day two. Feel dead lightheaded and just yuck!!

Day two attack.

Any advice xxx

Just stick with it Gal - it will get better and you will get to the point where you won't feel hungry any more - what a fab feeling!

Hi Louise, I can totally understand how you're feeling! However, you need to try and focus on all the positive reasons for embarking on this diet. It is hard for the first few days. Your body is adjusting to a huge change. I found that I began to feel good after about 5 or 6 days into the diet. Once you start to see the weight dropping off you will gain a real desire to continue! I started following the dukan diet in august 2010, 3 months later I weighed 2 stone less!! It is SO worth the perseverance. After 5 days on attack I had more energy, my cravings for carbs and sugar subsided and I felt like I had a new lease of life. I followed every diet possible but NONE gave me the results I have achieved on dukan! Please keep faith in yourself and the diet, you will start to feel better in a day or two!! Keep us updated, we are all in this together and all here for you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am bit concerned about ketosis as despite reading book still unclear what's going to happen!!!

Day three feel bit better, up done some housework which I didnt have strength for yesterday! Had chicken and garlic prawns for brekkie and feeling reasona ly motivated that I can do this. Two more days after today then I can cruise!! Xxxx

That I am going to feel ****, dizzy and yuck and won't feel well enough to work (I have very physical job) and then will spoil it all by going off trak

Stop worrying - it really isn't that dramatic! The only thing I really notice is a bit of an energy boost, and the fact that I don't feel hungry, and maybe a bit of a headache the first time.

Oh Louise! I've never known anyone focus so much on ketosis. The Dukan ketosis is very very light, compared to Atkins (so it's easy to slip out of with menu errors!!), and some don't ever get the feeling of being in it.

I'd advise you to seriously just get on with your life, and ketosis will happen without your being aware of it... or not... whatever... and your weight will drop off.

Most of us work full time... many with kids too... no worries.

Stressing won't help!
x

[... deleted ...]

Last edited:
Louise - you dont mention how much you have to lose etc?
Really, as others said dont worry bout ketosis - will just be a headache probably which, if you drink plenty of water, shouldnt affect you too much. Get up and get doing what you usually do. I do atkins and work 5 days a week and still manage when im going into ketosis.

Back