One day at a time!!

Thanks Bren

Its the first time in years I have felt completely liberated about my eating!! All I need to do is stick to it instead of chopping & changing!

I do feel this is a way of life for me now & not a diet... its easy to follow & it just suits me down to the ground... Atkins also makes alot of sense to me... organic meats, low carb vegetables, berries & no processed foods... plus he allows wine & vodka (quite a bit later on & in moderation!) so its definately the one for me!! ;)

What time is it with you? I forget how many hours ahead you are? x

6.45 pm

I'm so glad you have found a balance. Me Im still on the hard core because I have a mission to achieve in such a short time. in a few weeks I'm going to work out a combination plan for myself. After my birthday though.

Hoping to be good for the next 2 weeks but would like to go back to the gym. I've given it a miss in the last 3 days as my lack of energy. Thinking about changing it to the morning when the insulin is still there.

Might sneak in some blueberries and yoghurt mid afternoon to get my though rough patches, but really only if I need it. Trying not to think about making a whole week and thinking of it as a way of life!

Lots of Love

XX

wow linzi that's fab :D glad you are enjoying your new way of doing things :)

did you all have good weekends?

abz xx

Linzi, girls, are we all in the zone?

I wrote out 6 reasons why I wanted to loose weight and I and reading them morning and night. This really helped. I've had nearly 4, full perfect days and i'm aiming for 100% tomorrow.

Oops, actually I will be having something extra tomorrow afternoon just before I go to the gym as the trainer said he wont work with me because calories are too low.... What's your advice, thinking an extra apple and 2 crackers with small amount of cheese. All foods i'm allowed.

Bren
X

Agreed will also try and schedule lunch at 1 perhaps and follow up with 2 crackers 30 mins before and after the gym and apple stewed in sprite zero. Really dont want to add anymore as I had a little extra today.

Bren
X

Hey Abz

Read about your weekend on your diary sounds like you did incredibly well!

My weekend has been good (apart from my baby girl is poorly!!) we had our village fete saturday & I pushed a wheelbarrow full of booze around for 4 hrs, very heavy but at least I had the energy for it!
Yesterday my daughter had an underwater photo shoot... felt a bit bad taking her as she's got such a high temperature (but it costs soooooooo much!!) saying that the brightest she's been all weekend was yesterday in the pool! And all she's done today is sleep & have her milk!

Food control is going really well... feel like I have nothing much to write about at the mo coz everyday is great!

ha. well sounds like you guys are all sorted :) my cravings have come back after my weekend jaunt so it's back to will power again *sigh*. all i want right now is chinese food!!

abz xx

hee, yeah. it's bbqing the pets day today :) thankfully i'm at work, ha. but no, i'm not feeling too bad yet. just a little nibbly. but i am in a stonker of a bad mood. i got my totm again today. one week on. one week off. how is that fair?? so i haven't lost anything of the weight i gained on my night out because i'm a big fat bloated thing!!

still got to shock one of my mates last night though. nobody can really see i'm losing weight other than thomas and the odd folk but i grabbed my trousers at the sides and pulled them up to where they should have been and tighter across my bum like they used to be and there was this big sag of waist and fabric hanging down at the front. so i did show off my underwear but it was worth it to hear my mate say 'bloody hell' :D hee. still not in an 18 though. in fact i'm not even going to try until these fall off because i know i'll get disheartened...

how's your day going this morning babes?

abz xx

HI sweethearts,

Abz, hang in there you go back and read your posts/diary about all you commitment and will power, this is something you can do and will do. That feeling of the baggy pants, babe..... "I WANT TO SEE WHAT COLOUR KNICKERS YOUR WEARING!"

I've just been to the gym and it's now that I'm ravenous, so I've had a atkins snack bar and a kiwi fruit and a coffee with milk. Feeling full now, but it could have been disasterous. Going to start guzzling the water down as I've only drunk about 2 ltr and want to be around the 3.5 or more mark.

When's your weigh in again?

Linz, what does the day hold for you? what are you up to?

Bren
XX

well my official weigh in would have been tonight but i only go every fortnight. i'm weighing myself in the morning as that's when i recorded it last week. if i don't lose a lb before then though it's a gain for me for this week. i've stayed the same since yesterday. damn totm. i mean, i was expecting something from the night out but i'm noticeable (to me) more bloated than i was yesterday. hmph. ha.

i'm sticking with it. no worries. but i'm allowed to get peeved with it, even if i'm sticking with it, ha. and the craaavings!! ha. have run out of cd bars now which i think is a good thing as even if they don't slow my weight loss i'm getting too used to munching things i think. and i don't like them as much as the shakes...

abz xx

Hey ladies

I'm totally with you Abz... mine has kicked in with a vengance this morning! :mad: Was hacked off b'coz my weight hasn't changed since the weekend... thought ketosis was fantastic fat burning!! Mind you I feel bloated too so I guess I'm having water retention too!

Don't feel like eating this morning but I know I should... very tempted to have a low carb shake instead! Aaargh! Sometimes its cr*p being a woman!

My little ones still got a fever so a day at home chilling is on the cards with a walk this evening.

Abz if your gonna show off your underwear then its good to do it with pride!! :D

On the plus side I have lost 3 inches from my waist & hips & 2 inches from my bust this month!! Hoo'bloomin'ray!!!

hmph. wish i'd lost something from my bust :p hee.

well get something down your neck, whatever it may be, just to keep your body ticking over. don't want it to go into starvation mode do we?

am absolutely shattered. really hope i manage to lose something by tomorrow, even if it's just a wee bit. i was losing half a lb a day before. now it's really slowed down. could be the bars i've been eating, definately water retention adding to it... hmph...

abz xx

Well I was having a good day and then the gym has really increased my appetite! Have over eaten but all healthy so a little bummed but will have to manage it better tomorrow;

What do you think;
175g yoghurt, kiwi, ryvita = sweetner
1 G/tea and mandarin
1 decaf
1 egg and 110g of veg, mayo and 2 crackers
mandarin + decaf + 2 crackers
gym
protein bar (145cal) + apple + coffee
95g Tofu, 110g veg, mayo
decaf and kiwi

4 ltrs of water

Cant tell you how hungry I feel after the exercise, no wonder Cohen's recommends no exercise it sure does muck up your hunger and metabolic rate, totally was not prepared for this.

XX

drink loads of water hon. it will help get the tummy rumbles under control!! and if you aren't supposed to exercise then having a little bit more of what you are allowed can't hurt as you'll be burning it off...

abz xx

Back