One day at a time!!

Bren its all good stuff that your having & you barely get enough calories to exist on Cohens let alone exercise as well!

Good on you for making wise choices! x

Did sneak in very stupidly and not like me at all a biscuit and 2 choc honeycomb??? Hubby's favourites I never go near these! the extra hunger really got me yesterday.

X

Hey ladies!

Having a pants couple of days... all linked in with totm I'm guessing!
Just feeling really BLERGH! Feeling fat & bloated!

Not helped that my baby girl is full of the cold, has a high fever, teething & is just really unsettled. Its horrible hearing her crying & not being able to comfort her, guess thats wearing me down a bit too!

Had 2 low carb shakes yesterday which I'm not allowed on induction but hey in the scheme of things its not so bad!

How are you guys doing? Hope your feeling more upbeat than me!

i think i am coming down with a cold. have earache and i keep sneezing... not good. ha.

am onto 1.5 litres of water so far today. just updating some computers and waiting for wimbledon to start...

abz xx

HI,

It's been a good day. Eaten only 1 protein bar, 138 cals, an extra apple and kiwi, 3 crackers. Yep this is good as I also went to the gym and did 45 mins of cardio and i've drunk 4 ltrs or just over today. I do feel bloated from fluid though and probably the extra eating. I also drank my full 1 ltr of diet zero sprite today, this might have something to do with it?

What do we have planned for the day. Linz really bummed that your daughter is not well, she'll just want you and her time. Perhaps put a movie on and craddle her to sleep.

Bren
X

good morning linzi. how is it going today? how are you feeling about things? how's your daughter doing? she any better?

abz xx

Hi Abz

Feeling better today thanks... have got myself some water retention tablets as I'm feeling like I'm about to pop!

Am going to get Hubby to hide the scales after my weigh in tomorrow as I'm stepping on them every day & have been disappointed that my weight has changed since sunday!! Not even by a 0.1lb... but it is totm so I guess thats better than putting on!

I also have got some protein bars... need to keep my focus & this is a new way of eating & if it means the odd protein bar & low carb shake when I fancy it... especially at this time of the month!!

Amalie seems much brighter thanks... temperature has dropped & she isn't quite as snotty!

How are you doing? Hows the headache? Are you back in the zone? Is it the wedding this weekend?

OOH yes the wedding!!!!

Linz glad to hear Amalie is better, or on the way to.

I also think it's a great idea to ditch the scales as sometime having the wrong mindset can mess with you;

like deviating

or

stressing your body out and then hindering a loss, weight falls off faster when your not thinking about it all the time.

What are you up to today?

X

the wedding is this weekend. i have to go to some kind of rehearsal tonight and then my mum arrives around midnight. the house is absolutely trashed. and worst of all i can't be arsed to do it. think i've hit that day five leaden feeling...

abz xx

Abz, stay relaxed get the wedding over with, more importantly enjoy it, drink if you want, eat if you want and refocus on Sunday. Have the headaches gone? not to mention TOTM?

Bren
X

totm still lurking. headaches trying to get through but i'm drinking lakes of water here!! not doing so great on the water but like i said. i can't be bothered to move at the moment!! have a friend coming over this aft so will do the living room for then. thomas is going to do the kitchen tonight and to be honest the rest can just sod off... my mum had better not complain, ha.

I'm sure she wont! Does your family know that you are doing this diet?

Hey in the whole scheme of things a house being a bit messy isn't such a big deal... at least thats what I tell myself 24/7!

Sounds like your having the same kinda day I was yesterday... couldn't be arsed to do anything really! Hopefully tomorrow you'll be much brighter!

Right I need to do tons of paperwork today... am secretary for my son's preschool & yesterday I spent most of the day playing mahjong so I need to catch up today!

yup yup. am not bothered about any of that. but there's a big difference between normal house not being tidy and 'oh my god mum is visiting' kind of tidy... hee.

abz xx

hee. well i'll tidy the living room. OH has already said he'll do kitchen since i don't eat, ha. and the bathroom is ok. i'll just shut the bedroom and study doors :)

abz xx

Back