One day at a time!!

Judd day four:

Wow ladies what great weekends for everyone!! I didn't do quite so well on the lack of carbs yesterday... my playing in the sandpit with the kids ended up with breaking down a ton of concrete & putting up a pergola (which looks fab btw) so the wobbles completely overcame me & I had a couple of muffins which I had made into pizza's for my son (there was a definate pizza theme yesterday!!) then I had the tortillas with my fajitas & 2 glasses of red wine... but still showing a weight loss since friday even after consuming all that!

A down day today so am kinda looking forward to that again.

Bren: Well done you!! Thats fantastic! Hope your monday has continued as you started!
Diane: How are you doing? Are your days getting easier yet?
Abz: Gonna look for your post! I'm intrigued!
Jo: How are you doing?

Linzi.xx

the whole point of the up day is to enjoy yourself honey, ha. weigh yourself tomorrow after a down day and you'll see a great difference :) bet your garden looks fab :D

abz xx

sounds like you had a lovely meal after achieving a LOT.

Abz... well done how fantastic must you feel after doing that!!

I've had my first shake of the day... I actually think I'm starting to look forward to my down days more than my up days b'coz I know I'm in control! I really want to not over indulge on my up days & I figure during the week this will definately be easier!

Have a good day Abz & keep on glugging! xx

am not doing too well on water today :( am on less than a litre so far. i am trying though :(

abz xx

ha. i just drink fairly constantly usually but today isn't like that for some reason. i'm on a litre and a half now though, so that's not too bad...

abz xx

Hey Jo

Thats excellent your really powering your way thru those pounds!!

Well done you & your not barging in yr always welcome!

Fab loss!! Linz.xx
Thanks thats great to hear, i have kinda set myself a target of 3lbs a week so i'm bang on target for my hols in september :character00255:

Whats LT like? Is it similar to CD & LL?
Is this your first time round of doing it?
yeah this is my first time, i was given some by a friend and i only have another weeks worth left, i think i will then try CD i think i have found a CDC near me. The flavours i was given are *****, so i not keen but want to keep going :sigh:

WELL MY DAY BEGAN GOOD AND BLEW OUT IN THE EVENING.

A Little bummed about it all but I've awoke with a slight mission to have a very Cohen's Day and only have the protein bar this afternoon when I am weak. Then off to the gym.

Linzi how has the down day faired for you?

Bren
X

Wish me luck.

Hey Bren

Afternoons/evenings are what do me in!! Thats why I've had to ditch the Cohens think my stop starting of it has helped me gain some pounds! :eek:

Sounds like you've got your today (our tomorrow) well planned for!! Good on ya for doing the gym too... I'm trying to do a 30 min walk each day & a swim 2-3 times a week!

My days not been too bad... not as down as it should've been b'coz I had 2 proteing bars so am up to 576 cals instead of 468 hopefully it'll still show on the scales!

Have a good day babes & hope to catch up with how your days been going when I get up!!

Linz.xx

Thanks, lots of water just about to start the first bottle, I try to drink one before I leave for work and then another half or more bottle in the car. I get stumped when I get into work and have a coffee!

Will keep you posted. I need lots of help today, just want to get a great day under the belt.

XX

so how are we doing today chaps?? are you atkinsing now linzi? how is the juddding going? you managing ok? and i doubt an extra 100 cals on such a low allowance will make a difference on the scales :)

Hi Girls

Hows your day going Bren? Have you managed the day you wanted?

Abz I'm going to try & combine juddd with Atkins... gonna do the Atkins induction phase for 2 weeks starting this weekend & then combine it with my low carb shakes! I actually find my down days with just shakes far easier than an up day!!
Struggled yesterday evening as I'd had 2 protein bars & even tho they were Atkins ones they triggered off a sugar craving for me... decided to ditch those! So I am having another down day today as I had even more than I posted yesterday!

5 shakes today & very focused off for a walk with my friend again tonight!

Hows everyone elses day going? xx

I am very pleased to report the following food has passed my lips today. The only disappointment is I didn't go to the gym due to an awful headache. Thinking this was due to doing 85% Cohen's!

So far
yoghurt
kiwi and mango
8 crackers, some with mozzarella cheese (spread throughout the day)
1 medium biscuit (i know)
tuna and raw salad
2 coffee's
1 protein bar about 233 cal

Currently about to cook my dinner, egg and vege or tofu and veg. I still have some kiwi and mango from my allowance left.

Should be finished the 4 ltrs by the end of the day currently at 3.

Linz, you do appear to have the day mapped out, i had a blow out yesterday but I'm not dwelling on it. Only 2 days until Measure In for me and Weigh In for you!!

X

well done guys. i'm just tucking into my first coffee of the morning and have had a litre of water so am doing better by far than i was yesterday, ha.

weigh in night tonight but will be lucky if i've lost 3lbs i think. probably due to not much water being drunk for the last two days, well, plenty, but not as much as usual... am drinking loads today as my kidneys hurt when i woke up this morning. hopefully it won't make me weigh more!!

abz xx

Back